I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

2013 Expo
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: June 26, 2012 02:33PM

I spend the morning at the convention center in WS working on the last few details for the floor plan. This is going to be a really nice change of pace. Contracts are in the mail now so I should be able to report on the first exhibitors sometime next week.

Had lunch with Chuck Furimsky who I'd convinced to come down and take a look at the facility for a possible move for his Fly Fishing Show. He liked what he saw and it appears that the show previously held in Raleigh will be in Winston-Salem for 2013 and beyond. I think his date is about two weeks prior to mine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2013 Expo
Posted by: Billy Vivona (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 26, 2012 02:37PM

Gotta find a new corner to put The NERBs in. Looking forward to the new convention center and htre brewery-restuarants within walking distance of teh center. Gonna miss Liberty Steakhouse though! If oyu go there, one of hte girls has aNERBs shirt, maybe she'll give you a free drink if you tell her you know us, lmao!

Posted by: John Martines (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: June 27, 2012 08:43PM

Tom I hope you didn't forget to mail me one for Talon or did you send it direct to them??

Posted by: Ken Preston (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: June 27, 2012 09:40PM

Lana is excited about W/S "old town" (and the likely hood of antiques).

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: June 27, 2012 10:14PM

John,

Talon is on the list and was sent a contract. Sent it to them direct. Let me know if you need one sent to you.

Ken,

Have Lana do a Google search for "Old Salem." Very unique city within a city and within walking distance of the convention center.

Posted by: Ken Preston (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: June 28, 2012 08:30AM

Oh, she already did the search - hence the enthusiasm.... and walking distance is fantastic - although that means she will "disappear" for a couple of hours or we'll stay over an extra day or two. The change of venue is a winner.

Posted by: john timberlake (---.triad.res.rr.com)
Date: June 28, 2012 11:52AM

Ken, there are some really good local vineyards too that are nice to visit. Old Salem is nice too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster