I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Hotel Experience Request
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: March 11, 2010 11:23AM

I am following up on some items after the recent Expo and would like to solicit your experiences at any of the following hotels used during the Expo:

Best Western Downtown
Marriot
Day's Inn
EconoLodge
Atrium Inn

If you utilized any of these facilities during your stay I'd appreciate it if you could specify which one you used and what your experience was, good or bad. Thanks. Please email to: rodmaker@earthlink.net

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hotel Experience Request
Posted by: Larry Ohara (---.clppva.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 11, 2010 02:15PM

Best Western Downtown.

Other than the no 'Hot-Water' issue in the mornings. (There was hot water in the evening.) It was a nice place, and convenient to the show.
Though I had a personal vehicle and ‘chow’ was not an issue. I can see how it would be for those who did not have ‘wheels’.
If they correct the lack of hot water problem…I would probably stay there again.
Thanks for the great show. Larry

Sorry for the 'political post' a few days ago.

Date: March 11, 2010 02:21PM

The post does me no good, Larry. I need an email as stated above. Thanks.

Posted by: mike burnette (209.105.133.---)
Date: March 11, 2010 08:49PM

email sent
mikeb

Home Town,Gretna VA

Date: March 11, 2010 09:10PM

I should explain that the local convention bureau has asked me for these comments. It helps them when working with and meeting with area hotels on things that can be improved.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster