I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

$75 in FREE Perfect Fit™Trim & WINN® Grips with every POINT Blank™ thru Oct 31st
Posted by: Jim Ising (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: August 01, 2016 12:59PM

Now through October 31st, Anglers Resource is offering a FREE selection of Perfect Fit™ Hardware, matching Custom WINN Grips and 100M spool of ULTRA Poly Thread with your purchase of a POINT Blank™ and TVS or PTS Reel Seat. Retail cost of these items is around $75!!

If you haven't already, this is the best chance ever to build a beautiful, premium quality POINT Blank™ rod at about the price of an "average" rod. Purchase a POINT Blank™ and PTS or TVS seat, provide Proof of Purchase from a stocking dealer below, and we will hand select the items you need in the color you want and ship them FREE. 11 Total Pieces in the package!

Here's everything you will receive along with details of the promotion: (Note: Guides are NOT included in this promotion)

[www.rodbuilding.org]

You must purchase from one of our stocking dealers and be sure to show their name (logo) on your receipt:

Jann's
Get Bit
MudHole
Lure Parts Online
Bingham Enterprises

The cold weather building season is just around the corner. Order soon to take advantage of this one-time-only offer!

Thanks for your continued support! Watch for our full page ad in RodMaker in August!

The Anglers Resource Team

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2016 01:44PM by Tom Kirkman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: $75 in FREE Perfect Fit™Trim & WINN® Grips with every POINT Blank™ thru Oct 31st
Posted by: Nate Nelson (---.hsd1.mn.comcast.net)
Date: August 02, 2016 04:52PM

Wow, this is a great deal! Any chance this will be extended to include the VSS reel seat?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2016 04:53PM by Nate Nelson.

Re: $75 in FREE Perfect Fit™Trim & WINN® Grips with every POINT Blank™ thru Oct 31st
Posted by: Jim Ising (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: August 02, 2016 05:48PM

Nate the idea is to offer folks a chance to try all the new stuff at once to discover what an amazing "precision instrument" they can create. We had to simplify it to the point where we could handle the requests we get. If you want a VSS I think the winding checks and butt grip will work and that's about it. If you want to email me I'll be happy to list all the parts you need for a VSS set up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2016 10:00AM by Jim Ising.

Posted by: Michael Maclean (---.knology.net)
Date: August 13, 2016 02:15AM

I just placed my order through mudhole. I haven't built on a point blank yet and I surely can't wait!

Posted by: Ron Beloff (---.disa.mil)
Date: August 17, 2016 08:21AM

Jim,

Really excited about building a Point Blank rod. I am looking at the PB761MHXF for light flipping. Is there a guide size/spacing list that you could point me to as a starting point?

I have used RECOIL guides on a lot of freshwater spinning rods and was thinking about using them to keep the rod tip light. Recommendations? Want to keep it light to match up with my Chronarch 200E7 baitcasting reel.

I have been looking at the Winn grips and Perfect Fit trim for awhile now and this would be my first split grip rod.

Thanks again

Ron Beloff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster