I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Mudhole wholesale account
Posted by: Scott Hovanec (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: January 25, 2014 01:18PM

How long does it typically take to get a wholesale account approved at Mudhole?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mudhole wholesale account
Posted by: Donald R Campbell (---.lsanca.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 25, 2014 03:18PM

Scott,

As I recall, It only took a day or so. I e-mailed PDF Copies of my sellers permit and e-number and was able to make purchases the very next day. If your documents were submitted on a weekend, I would think you'd have to wait for the following business days.

Don Campbell
don@sensorfishingrods.com

Date: January 25, 2014 03:38PM

Well, then something is amiss. I faxed the application, EIN and sales tax license on Tuesday, 1-14-14, and heard nothing back. I emailed a PDF with the application, EIN, Sales tax license, company checks, customer invoice and shop photos on Wednesday, 1-22-14, and still haven't heard anything.

Posted by: Don Morse (---.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com)
Date: January 25, 2014 05:00PM

call them and ask if they received it. when i git mine years ago it was about this same time of year and they were very busy. i waited a week, called, and it was completed the next day.

Date: January 25, 2014 05:30PM

I did try to call yesterday. 3 times I let it ring 10+ times and the automated system never picked up. The one time I got thru and was holding for 10 minutes and the line disconnected. I would have at least expected a confirmation email that it was received.

Posted by: Paul Anderson (---.ec.res.rr.com)
Date: January 26, 2014 09:33AM

Just did mine earlier this year and it took about a week......Also remember this is the busy season not to mention all of the transition from the recent purchase of merrick and prepping for the show etc....I would call them tomorrow and validate they got your info

Date: January 26, 2014 11:46AM

I thought the transition from Merrick would have made my application easier since I was a Merrick customer and they had all of my info.

Posted by: Jim Gamble (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: January 26, 2014 12:10PM

You are on Santa's naughty list ... no Mud Hole for you. :-)

Date: January 26, 2014 01:40PM

Thanks Jim. I just sprayed Coke all over my tablet.

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: January 26, 2014 07:33PM

Surely you can get someone on the phone tomorrow and ask about all this.

Posted by: Lindsay PELLETIER (---.18.204.77.rev.sfr.net)
Date: January 27, 2014 12:10PM

Hello,

When I have open my wholesale account from Mudhole, they was very fast (two day or so).

Regards

Date: January 27, 2014 12:26PM

Just called again. 15 rings and no answer. Is it the problem their phones or mine?

Posted by: Don Morse (---.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com)
Date: January 27, 2014 01:33PM

I have no problem getting an answer

Posted by: Scott Hovanec (---.sub-70-199-8.myvzw.com)
Date: January 27, 2014 02:01PM

Must be my area then. I called from home and work and get the same thing.

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: January 28, 2014 10:43AM

Hi Scott,

At Mud Hole we strive for exceptional customer service. In your case it’s seems we have fallen short of that goal – although no excuse is acceptable, we offer the following for your information - it is the busy time of the year, with Merrick acquisition our wholesale volume is up, we raised the criteria to qualify for wholesale causing a backlog in application approvals and the weekends are not the best time to call in.

Mud Hole makes a conscious effort to protect the legitimate business within the fishing industry by rigorously reviewing all applicants to our wholesale program. Applicants should note that maintaining wholesale status with other companies does not guarantee wholesale status with Mud Hole provided the requirements listed within the application are not met. These new requirements have caused a backlog in the application process. Typically we try to turn around wholesale applications in 2 to 3 days – typically a longer time is needed to collect additional information from the customer unless sufficient information is provided with the application.

Our new wholesale requirements can be found at:
[www.mudhole.com]

You will have a reply to you application today if you haven't already. Thanks for to opportunity to gain your business.

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Posted by: Scott Hovanec (---.sub-70-199-7.myvzw.com)
Date: January 28, 2014 11:12AM

Thank you for the reaponse and I have received my email reply. I will be placing my order later today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster