I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

to renew my RODMAKER
Posted by: Bill Sidney (---.gci.net)
Date: June 26, 2013 12:36PM

where do I get the information on where an how do I renew the RODMAKER an cost ?????????????????

William Sidney
AK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: to renew my RODMAKER
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: June 26, 2013 01:13PM

It's in every issue you receive, or you can click the RodMaker link to the left in the sponsor column and get it right off the magazine website.

Posted by: Bill Sidney (---.gci.net)
Date: June 27, 2013 12:56AM

I found it inmy issue I just recived My eye's are not so good it was hard to read the black on red sorry thanks TOM

William Sidney
AK

Posted by: Chris Tulk (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: June 27, 2013 06:55PM

Can we get this in Canada? The website looks like it only is offered in the US, Australia and Europe.

Date: June 27, 2013 07:45PM

I only offer it in the USA due to problems with customs and the required time involved.

There are resellers in both Australia and Europe. There have been no less than 3 resellers in Canada to date, but none have proven to deliver the product as they promised to their customers. None, including those in Australia and Europe, are affiliated with RodMaker Magazine in any way.

Date: June 27, 2013 08:16PM

Hi Tom,

Could you not simply mail me a copy if I pay you shipping and cost of magazine in advance?

Date: June 27, 2013 10:27PM

It's not that simple. To mail a copy to Canada I have to address and fill out a customs form, then hand carry it to the post office where most likely I will stand in line for a bit. I'm not going to go into all the details involved in publishing and mailing a magazine to some 14,000+ people, along with the administrative tasks involved, nor the work involved with the Expo or this forum. Suffice to say, I can't spare an hour or more to mail a single copy to a subscriber outside the USA. I wish I could, but it's simply impossible. There is no staff here.

Date: June 28, 2013 09:55AM

Hi Tom,

Understood. If something ever changes please let me know.

Posted by: Joaquim Loureiro (---.netvisao.pt)
Date: July 12, 2013 06:00PM

If i can help, i can try to send for canada.
i can put in a observations ( catalogue ) and meybe nothing happens.

Joaquim Loureiro
cork4us.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster