I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Billies Shop
Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 27, 2012 04:36PM

i was wondering how Billy was doing with his shop Restoration ??

Any one herd

Bill - willierods.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Billies Shop
Posted by: John Martines (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: November 27, 2012 06:38PM

We are Talking Billy Vivona?? Last I spoke to him all was going well and he's making progress. Things have gone pretty quick and he will be back in action soon. He'll chime in I'm sure!

Posted by: Billy Vivona (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 27, 2012 08:25PM

It's going ot be a couple of months befor eI'm fully back. THings are going well, but there's so many peopel affected getting things is taking a while. I have plywood up instead of my garage door, which the water blew up when it came in. I was told teh garage door I ordered last wee will be at least 4 weeks. I cannot put my heat on until I get teh ducts clean, that will be another 2 weeks. I do have studs up and the electrical wiring going in within a couple of weeks though.

Several people have contacted me to order stuff - I'm not even close to being able to ship anything, my inventory is spread out in 3 people's homes in NJ & NY, and all my EVA blocks must be hand washed, about 1,000 of them. I don't even know excatly what was saved and what was lost at this point.

A lot of people have helped me out by picking up tee shirts form Mudhole:[www.mudhole.com] I cannot thank everyone enough for supporting me in this time.

The NERBs and the ICRBE - I really want to attend and get a booth, but I cannot commit to anything right now, and to be honest I hav enot looked at anything pertaining to rodbuilding since teh storm. I dont' have enough hours in teh day as it is, it's just crazy.

Posted by: Robert A. Guist (---.nmci.navy.mil)
Date: November 29, 2012 12:58PM

Hello Billy.

As the Britts say Keep a stiff upper lip(pip-pip cheerio and all that rot).

Take it steady but don't rush too much or the words repete or redo will become "words of the day".

We are all pulling for you!

Straight Walls and Tight Screws.

Bob,

New Bern, NC.

Posted by: Richard Hahn (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 30, 2012 08:19PM

Just glad your ok ........ stuff can be replaced but not our Jester

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: November 30, 2012 09:26PM

I feel for ypu, Billy, but the Expo won't be the same without the NERB's Booth!! IMO that's one of the highights of the whole weekend (not taking anything away from any of the Exhibitors But the NERB's and Swampland are always my first stop!!! It won't be the same without you!!! BTW tell Mudhole to send me a shirt LOL)

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster