I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Apology! Hacked e-mail
Posted by: Ken Preston (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: November 01, 2012 07:39PM

Sorry if any of you received an email that appeared to be from me with some crazy attachment. My email was hacked / hijacked. I've corrected it now. Reset all passwords etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Apology! Hacked e-mail
Posted by: Raymond Adams (---.ks.ks.cox.net)
Date: November 01, 2012 08:22PM

No worries Ken,

Unfortunately, this happens to the best of us. Fortunately, it's really easy to realize when it does happen and just delete the obvously
unintended email.

Glad you caught it early and nipped it in the bud.

Raymond Adams
Eventually, all things merge, and a river runs through it..

Posted by: Barry Thomas Sr (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: November 01, 2012 08:47PM

At least they were not told you were in Spain, and had been beat-up and mugged and had no money or pasport and needed money to live on till you could get home. That was me! (NO Stripedbass in Spain so all my friends knew it was @#$%&) (I only typed Bravo sierra)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2012 08:48PM by Barry Thomas Sr.

Posted by: Chuck Howard (---.226.82.166.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: November 01, 2012 09:13PM

I feel like I cheated, I never got an Email from you...

Chuck

Posted by: Raymond Adams (---.ks.ks.cox.net)
Date: November 01, 2012 09:37PM

Hey Chuck!

Ken has both of my personal email addresses so I got two from the idiot spammer. Naner Naner Naner! LOL

Raymond Adams
Eventually, all things merge, and a river runs through it..

Posted by: Col Chaseling (---.lnse3.ken.bigpond.net.au)
Date: November 02, 2012 12:33AM

Someone got my name and email address from this forum and sent me an email about rodbuilding saying there was a questionaire to be answered. Stupid me opened it and filled out what looked like a very valid questionaire. Filled it out and sent it back. Every time my wife used her mobile she got a $20 charge. Cost me close to $100 to get that fixed so be careful what you reply to and don't give anyone you don't know any of your details.

ESFNEM Col
Port Kembla, NSW
Australia

Posted by: Fred Trahan (---.br.br.cox.net)
Date: November 02, 2012 04:28PM

No problem man. I saw the link but did not open it.

Posted by: Jeff Shafer (---.phlapa.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 02, 2012 07:10PM

No problem, it went to Junk and I deleted it.

Posted by: Ken Preston (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: November 02, 2012 08:17PM

No one should get another "spam mail" from me... I've changed all my passwords; run McAfee and Kaspersky anti-virus programs; cleared any/all suspicious looking email addresses from my email address book; reset all cookies and did a general sweep of the hard drive (removing odd looking programs / downloads).....

Thank you one and all for your understanding... If it is not about fishing or rod building it is not from me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster