I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Pittsburgh Steelers Decal?
Posted by: Jeremy Wagner (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: August 07, 2009 12:39PM

Anyone know where I can find one?

thanks,
jeremy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Decal?
Posted by: John Hailey (12.116.58.---)
Date: August 07, 2009 01:30PM

Decal Connection (on the left) probably has what you are looking for.

Posted by: William Bartlett (---.br1.dav.wv.frontiernet.net)
Date: August 07, 2009 01:43PM

Jeremy,

eMail sent!!!

Bill in WV

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: August 07, 2009 01:54PM

Also try Mud Hole

Bill - willierods.com

Posted by: Bill Eshelman (---.skylan.net)
Date: August 07, 2009 03:59PM

I live just a few miles from the NFL HOF .and tried to find one and there was nothing small enough for a rod.. If the above are not able to help you with a decal I may be able to help with other items.

I inlaid an earring with the Steelers logo into a foregrip and it came out nice I then marbled black and gold with a tinge of red and blue (All colors in the logo) on the butt section. I wasn`t overly thrilled with the marbling but the customer was.

Send me an e-mail if I can help.
bill.eshel;[email protected]

bill

Ohio Rod Builders

Canton, Ohio

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: August 07, 2009 04:40PM

Decal Connection won't make one unless you have written permission from the team. Sports teams and schools are VERY protective of their logo's. Try online for fingernail decals of sports logos

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: Roger Templon (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: August 07, 2009 04:59PM

Jeremy

A year ago I was also looking for Steelers decals, and came up empty. But I did manage to find a few Steelers peel and stick fingernail stickers through a coworker. Check with any big fingernail salons (if you're located in Steeler country) or anyone who does fingernail decoration. Be careful not to buy fingernail decals (from the internet) that are printed on clear decal material unless they are printed on a white background. Otherwise the logo kind of disappears when the blank shows through the clear material. If you're really stuck for one email me. I will send you one (only have 4 left). They are about 1/4" dia. - very small - but they get the point across.

Rog

Posted by: Barry Thomas Sr (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: August 07, 2009 08:12PM

Jeremy Email sent to you

junkmansj@yahoo.com

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.102.205.68.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: August 08, 2009 10:18AM

Sorry Mud Hole does not offer NFL teams. You have to be licensed to make these types of decals - no company in the rod building industry is licensed that we know of. You best solution would be to find a small decal (the finger nail stickers mentioned above might work) and adapt them to rod building.

We do offer officially licensed college football teams. These college decals can be found at:
[www.mudhole.com]

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Posted by: Mike Clements (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: August 08, 2009 02:23PM

I have built 2 Redskin rods for myself & clients. I got some decals that I could use on a blank direct from the Redskins own online store. I would check there to see if they may have a decal sheet you could use.

Mike Clements

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster