I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Jax Fl area rod builders
Posted by: Mike Estes (---.sub-72-107-69.myvzw.com)
Date: July 14, 2017 03:09PM

Any rod builders in the Jax area?? Can't build anymore myself. Have items for sale. If interested I can provide pics. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jax Fl area rod builders
Posted by: Earl Estrada (156.75.79.---)
Date: July 14, 2017 03:11PM

I am in Daytona, would be interested in seeing what you got! I am currently doing this as a hobby, but would LOVE to turn it into more. I have been "bit" so to speak.

Date: July 14, 2017 03:22PM

Earl - I posted items on craigslist - under St Augustine - sporting goods. It will probably be on the second page by now. Ignore the price. Contact me thru that posting or if that doesn't work my email is: 98mle77@gmail.com THANKS

Posted by: Claude Iler (104.169.172.---)
Date: July 15, 2017 10:33AM

Still on the 1st page, if the gentleman from Daytona doesn't want it, would you consider shipping to SC?

Date: July 15, 2017 11:34AM

Claude - Guess there aren't any rod builders in the Jax area. Still waiting on a response from Daytona BUT if he doesn't respond or anyone else local maybe we can work something out. I have a table that would go with this about 4 ft long I made out of an old counter top. It has a drop down leaf that my rod dryer is mounted on. Where in SC are you located? You can contact me direct thru the posted email if you like. Thanks for the response.

Posted by: Claude Iler (104.169.172.---)
Date: July 15, 2017 10:08PM

I am in upstate SC, shipping might be prohibitive, let's hope Daytona or a local respond, a FTF isa better solution, but we will see. Really want the magazines and thread if someone else wants the balance.

Posted by: Claude Iler (---.lightspeed.gnvlsc.sbcglobal.net)
Date: July 21, 2017 12:36AM

I will need to pass since there has been no reply.

Date: July 21, 2017 12:36AM

I will need to pass since there has been no reply.

Posted by: Mike Estes (---.sub-72-107-74.myvzw.com)
Date: July 22, 2017 07:53AM

Claude - The gentleman from Daytona responded and he now owns what I was selling. Tried to contact you direct but could not find an email. So even though it has been a few days since your last post I just wanted you to know the items were spoken for. Thanks for the response though.

Date: July 24, 2017 02:48PM

Understand, glad you got them sold locally, and everything worked out. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster