I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Aussie builders mudhole postage ?
Posted by: Wayne Clark (---.per800.wa.optusnet.com.au)
Date: December 23, 2015 07:38PM

Any aussie builders out there I was wondering on average how long does It take to receive goods from mudhole. Just asking as I have ordered some gear ( not blanks) 3 weeks ago and haven't got them yet. Other stuff I havev ordered from the US normally arrives in about 6 to 10 days. Merry Christmas to everyone, enjoy and stay safe Cheers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aussie builders mudhole postage ?
Posted by: Spencer Phipps (172.58.41.---)
Date: December 23, 2015 08:01PM

With all the continuous running sales they have had something may be on back order, but they should have told you.

Posted by: Scott Gamble (---.dyn.iinet.net.au)
Date: December 23, 2015 08:07PM

Generally 10-14 days, last order took a few extra days but normally there pretty good, cost of freight hurts sometimes..

SG Custom Rods
Australia

Posted by: Barry Chapman (---.opera-mini.net)
Date: December 24, 2015 02:48AM

I've never had to wait more than a week & a half & I've received orders within the week the order was placed .I would be contacting them by email or phone if the order was that late. I'm surprised that there is no tracking of the order & as Scott has said the freight costs are astronomical & that is purely down to the freight company.

Regards Baz

Bundeena
NSW Australia

Posted by: Todd R. Vivian (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: December 24, 2015 08:58AM

Wayne,
your order shipped by USPS and left the US on December 8th out of Miami, FL.

Regards,

Todd

Regards,
Todd Vivian
Mud Hole Custom Tackle

todd@mudhole.com

Posted by: Wayne Clark (---.per800.wa.optusnet.com.au)
Date: December 25, 2015 08:18PM

Thanks Todd, given the time of the year I will wait a bit longer,if I still haven't recieved the items I will contact you direct.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster