I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

PacBay fly reelseat needed.
Posted by: Pat Barnard (12.227.181.---)
Date: August 16, 2013 08:42PM

I am in need for a Pac Bay fly reelseat uplocking # UL3-T. All I need is the hardware. A custom had the end come off and lost the hood that holds the rear reel foot. I have been told this seat has been discontinued. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks for the time.

Pat Barnard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PacBay fly reelseat needed.
Posted by: Ron Weber (12.70.3.---)
Date: August 16, 2013 09:51PM

Hook & Hackle did have some

Ron Weber

Posted by: Mick Batson (---.wavecable.com)
Date: August 16, 2013 11:11PM

I may be able to find the piece for you in my box of miscellaneous parts. I'll stop by the office in the morning and take a look for you. Carol - Utmost Ent.

Posted by: Pat Barnard (12.227.181.---)
Date: August 17, 2013 01:42AM

Thanks for the reply. The reel seat is a different color, it has a nice patina to it, I think they called the color Titanium, I do know it is an aluminum seat. I have looked many places but had no luck. BTW, the customer wants to use it in 10 days. Thanks for your time and help. I will be checking back for your response.

Thanks,

Pat Barnard

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: August 17, 2013 08:26AM

If you can not find one
Maybe quicker to cut as much off of the old one and replace

There should be some thing that will fit that seat

Maybe contacting PacBay and try to find what should fit Even buy a seat for it's parts

Bill - willierods.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 08:53AM by bill boettcher.

Posted by: Ron Schneider (---.jsbrcmta02.jnboar.lr.dh.suddenlink.net)
Date: August 17, 2013 10:32AM

If Carol can't help you, we do show the Pac Bay UL-3 skeleton in Titanium color in stock.

Best wishes,
Ron Schneider
Schneider's Rod Shop
Mountain Home, Arkansas
[www.schneidersrods.com]
mtnron40@yahoo.com
870-424-3381

Posted by: Mick Batson (---.wavecable.com)
Date: August 18, 2013 04:11PM

I have boxes and boxes of miscellaneous pieces and I'm pretty sure I can find it. I'll post back first thing Monday morning. I can picture in my mind exactly where it is. I didn't have a chance to swing by the shop yesterday but I will definitely let you know as soon as I check.

Posted by: Mick Batson (---.tukw.qwest.net)
Date: August 19, 2013 11:10AM

I've got it - email me your address and I'll get it out today: utmost39@aol.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster