I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

FREE Shipping Offer
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: July 25, 2013 04:15PM

Mud Hole Custom Tackle is currently offering Free Shipping on all orders of $150* or more though July 31st. Simply use coupon code JULY150 at check out.

The fine print:
*Add $150 worth of products in to your cart and apply coupon code JULY150 at checkout. Retail orders only. Offer good for USA customers in the 48 contiguous states. Freight items requiring additional handling, such as power wrappers and rod blanks over 9' in length are excluded.

Thank you for your support.

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FREE Shipping Offer
Posted by: Lindsay PELLETIER (---.w86-221.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date: July 25, 2013 04:36PM

Hello,

I often see this type of offer only for US rod builders, but nothing for international customers...

I understand that the cost of international shipping is too much for suppliers to get it totally free, but shipping for us (overseas customers) is over kill, and maybe if some suppliers can offer a interesting discount on shipment it was very appreciate for us international people.

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2013 04:38PM by Lindsay PELLETIER.

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: July 25, 2013 05:52PM

LIndsay,

Your point is very well taken. As you stated, international shipping is expensive and complicated, so complicated and cumbersome on the shipper many companies don't even offer international shipping. Mud Hole Custom Tackle does offer international shipping.

Their are about 196 countries in the world, each with different shipping rates, duties, VAT, regulations, etc. That is why any shipping company has difficultly offering a free shipping program internationally. BUT we don't see why we could not extent a comparable savings offer to our international customers! So here your go:

All retail international orders over $150 will receive a $20 discount through July 31st, enter coupon code JULY150INT at check out.

Thanks for bringing this up, we'll be sure and offer a similar international discount in the future when we offer domestic shipping discounts.

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 25, 2013 06:09PM

Stop paying for that Face book advertising and give your people that buy from you a break

Seems now that your shipping has changed
Does not mater how much one spends It seems how many ( items ) is on the list

It has gone up

Bill - willierods.com

Posted by: Lindsay PELLETIER (---.w86-221.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date: July 25, 2013 06:14PM

That's excatly this type of effort who give to us (international customers) the idea that overseas rod builders is not a "second choice" for US suppliers.
I also think is this manner, you increase potentially your sales, and our satisfaction.

Definitely Mudhole is the choice number one for worldwide rod builders.

Thanks again for your effort and see you on my next order.

Date: July 25, 2013 06:22PM

How MANY other suppliers do this

If there were more there would be - More Competition _ and then may be lower prices

When there is only ONE COMPANY to do this There is no Competition -- You have no choice ????

Bill - willierods.com

Posted by: chris short (149.135.147.---)
Date: July 25, 2013 06:38PM

I buy slot from mud hole and the postage can be a killer but still beats local at times. I try to buy local too, but sometimes they don't have what I am after so I look else where. When I saw this post I thought to my self what about us os customers but am glad mudhole has addressed this thanks guys.

Posted by: Robert A. Guist (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: July 25, 2013 09:39PM

Good Show Mudhole!

Bob,

New Bern, NC.

Date: July 26, 2013 12:57PM

MudHole

Why not expand into Europe You will probable do a killing

Bill - willierods.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster