I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Billy's Back
Posted by: Don O'Neil (---.dhcp.asfd.ct.charter.com)
Date: April 21, 2013 01:15PM

Billy officially reopened NERBs Headquarters yesterday by throwing a party. Lots of folks showed up with donuts, bagels, brownies, some awesome bread stuffed with eggplant and prosecute but best of all LOTS of interesting craft and imported beer. It was a good time for all and a great start to the new era NERBs. Good luck Billy you deserve some after Sandy.

Don

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Billy's Back
Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: April 21, 2013 08:37PM

he is probably getting a lot orders
Hope he found a new glue he was looking for ??

Bill - willierods.com

Posted by: Fred Yarmolowicz (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: April 22, 2013 06:54AM

Bigger and better it looks like. Sorry I missed it. Restrictions on my movement should end this week . Wish it was this coming weekend.

Freddwhy (Rapt-Ryte)

Posted by: Billy Vivona (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 22, 2013 07:59AM

DOn, it was good to see you - thanks for the beers!! We had a great time Saturday, it was great to have peopel over and not have to talk about how to do this or that all day, lol. Fred, I hope you are feelign a lot better, I'm glad to hear you'll be getting yourself back to normal soon too.

Posted by: roger wilson (---.hsd1.mn.comcast.net)
Date: April 22, 2013 10:26AM

Billy,
Did you finish up the rod drying box that you were speaking about a few weeks ago? It would be nice to see some pics of the finished area, when you have it at that state again.
Roger

Posted by: Robert A. Guist (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: April 22, 2013 11:05AM

Hello Billy.

Glad to hear you are back up and running again.
Take care and good luck.

Catch ya later.

Bob,

New Bern, NC.

Posted by: Billy Vivona (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 22, 2013 01:34PM

Thanks Bob & Bill.
Roger, I still don't have a camera....nor did I build the box. I'm making it with te 3 plexiglass doors with either the bottom of teh box routed out so it can slide, or we'll glue/nail strips of something so that teh doors can slide. I'm still contemplating making the box completely out of plexiglas. All those sliding mechanisms were just way too much money - lol with all the orders I have I might as well build the box with a door that doesn't open. haha

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster