I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Angler's Envy at the ICRBE
Posted by: kevin knox (---.baybroadband.net)
Date: February 02, 2013 08:19AM

Hi folks,
Once again, I am excited to be at the ICRBE and am looking forward to seeing old fiends and making new ones! I will have a complete selection of Mother of Pearl veneers for sale and even have some new shells to sell. If you ever wanted to learn how to wrap Mother of Pearl with the easiest method on the market, feel free to come by my booth. I am only allocated 1 electrical outlet, so I won't have a heat gun with me. While I will not have a seminar on wrapping veneer this year, I am looking forward to my seminar on Offshore Rods and Blank selection.

So, that said, if there are any particular colors of Mother of Pearl veneer that you would like, let me know as they are tinting my veneer in the coming week and I would be more than happy to add it to the shipment. To see the color selection, my link is to the left. www.anglersenvy.com/veneer-gallery

Also this year, I have acquired some nice quality blanks including some Ugly Stick blanks and will be wanting them to find new homes and not travel back to Maryland with me, so come on by!!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention my new line of Vertical Jigging Blanks that I will have available at show prices. The first of may blanks is available after rigorous testing and has already proven to be a must have for attacking bluefin on the jig. In designing this blank, I took what I loved about various blanks and brought it into one blank. Based largely on the Jigging Master 3 Kings blank which is an ungodly expensive blank, I took its characteristics and modified the action to make a more affordable yet durable weapon! Come on by and save some money by getting it at the show special price!
I am Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Kevin Knox
ANGLER'S ENVY CUSTOM RODS
QUEEN ANNE, MD 21657
#_#_#_#_#
www.anglersenvy.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2013 08:48AM by kevin knox.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Angler's Envy at the ICRBE
Posted by: John Martines (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: February 02, 2013 08:56PM

It should be a good year! The new place has me excited about the show this year!! See you there Kevin!!

Posted by: Roger Templon (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 03, 2013 11:16AM

Kevin

TheAngler's Envy booth will be one of my first stops at the Expo. I will be looking for several colors of abalone sheets. Especially colors in the blue and teal shades - maybe you will have a shade that is between the "teal" and "greater blue" shown on your website?? And perhaps a dark red/oxblood shade? Will you be offering any discount for multiple sheet purchases?

See you there!

Rog

Date: February 04, 2013 08:43AM

Good to hear Rog. I have a tuna meat color that I think will fit the bill nicely, also numerous shades of blue. Hopefully you find one that will work for you. I keep the prices as low as possible already and have absorbed 3 price increases over he last 4 years, so at least you will not be paying any shipping.

Kevin Knox
QUEEN ANNE, MD 21657
#_#_#_#_#
www.anglersenvy.com

Posted by: Todd Kreikamp (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: February 04, 2013 02:08PM

Look forward to seeing you down in NC Kevin. Need to pick up some of that pretty gold and some blue this year. Travel safe.

Posted by: keith corwin (---.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com)
Date: February 06, 2013 08:46PM

Kevin, need some yellow. thanks

Date: February 07, 2013 07:02AM

I Will have it Keith. Come on by.

Kevin Knox
QUEEN ANNE, MD 21657
#_#_#_#_#
www.anglersenvy.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster