I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

looking for other builders
Posted by: Chris Terrill (---.direcway.com)
Date: July 06, 2012 04:07PM

hey all, me and my partner have been building rods for a few yrs and are just wondering if there is anyone else in our area. Was thinking it would be fun to get with others from our area and
share tips and ideas. We live in southwest Missouri region. We build alot of ultralight stuff for trout in our area then several bass rods as well. Drop us a line..Our email is rojoscustomfishing@yahoo.com

Chris Terrill
Rojo's Custom Fishing, LLC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for other builders
Posted by: Chris Phillips (---.netrun.cytanet.com.cy)
Date: July 06, 2012 06:54PM

Hey Chris,
this would be nice to do for all of us. It would be great if everytime we post something ,people reading it could identify the part of the world the writter is coming from!
Maybe this one is for you Tom !!

Phillips Hot Rods
C Y P R U S
[phillipshotrods.wix.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2012 06:56PM by Chris Phillips.

Posted by: Chuck Mills (---.gctel.stellarllc.net)
Date: July 06, 2012 07:08PM

You can put your city & state in your signature line.

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: July 06, 2012 09:35PM

Chuck has given you the answer.

Posted by: Curtis Ellison (---.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net)
Date: July 06, 2012 11:00PM

Chris,

I am in the St Louis MO area. I have also noticed a few other Missouri builders on this forum.
I got together with Mike Brune in Rosebud MO last fall. I think that Mick McComesky is also in the St Louis area.
You might want to check out Schneider's Rod shop in northern Arkansas. They could possibly put you in touch with other local rod builders.

Curtis

Posted by: Dennis Danku (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 07, 2012 01:39AM

What are you guys talking about?

Dennis J. Danku
(Sayreville,NJ)

Posted by: Mick McComesky (---.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net)
Date: July 07, 2012 07:52AM

Yup, I am in the St. Louis area as well. Making a trip out that way would not out of the question, depending on what I have going on here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster