I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

decals?
Posted by: lorenzo tellez (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: July 22, 2011 06:21PM

who else sells decals, for like the same price of Decal Connection, I need one as fast as I can get one, really messed up on this one, to many fish eyes and when i tried to get them out it was to late, oh well I'm learning from my many mistakes, the rest is looking good sofar, clean up went nicely, glad about that, just time to find another decal and put it on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: decals?
Posted by: Walt Natzke (170.146.227.---)
Date: July 22, 2011 06:24PM

Mudhole:
[www.mudhole.com]

Walt Natzke
Ripon, CA

Date: July 22, 2011 06:40PM

Thanks, but I did not want to pay the S&H fee, for just one decal, LOL! I guess I will just have to wait.

Posted by: Jim Gamble (---.tampabay.res.rr.com)
Date: July 22, 2011 07:05PM

IMO, the decals at Decal Connection are great quality. I would simply wait for another from them. If you tell me what decal you are using, I might have one to mail you ... at no charge.

Posted by: Barry Thomas Sr (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: July 22, 2011 07:11PM

I've gotten them in a few days

Date: July 22, 2011 08:53PM

JIm, Thanks, But I have decided to wait, I really wanted it before I go fishing sometime next week, but It is not as important as I thought, Thanks again, you guys are really great! have a good one.

Posted by: Steve Broadwell (---.1.89.75.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: July 22, 2011 08:59PM

Barry Thomas Sr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've gotten them in a few days

Yep, they are always very quick. But, I think the problem right now is that they just went on vacation, starting today, getting back August 2. It caught me, too. I have four decals that I shoulda ordered earlier this week. Now, I'll just have to wait. I don't think there's anybody else that can do the one of a kind name decals I use as good as DC.

Posted by: kevin knox (---.baybroadband.net)
Date: July 22, 2011 11:40PM

Email me what you guys need and font needed and I can help you out. I can do foil peel and stick decals.

kknox@anglersenvy.com

Kevin

Date: July 23, 2011 10:48AM

Kevin, can you get the algerian font, in font size 12? and how much for like 4 lines?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster