I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

For the forum users that might not have seen it
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: July 05, 2011 04:02PM

[www.rodmakermagazine.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For the forum users that might not have seen it
Posted by: Pedro Gomez (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 05, 2011 04:19PM

Tom, that's awesome. Keep up the good work the industry needs it. God willing I will attend next year to my first expo meeting.

Posted by: John Martines (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: July 05, 2011 05:01PM

This is good news!

Posted by: Fred Yarmolowicz (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: July 05, 2011 08:06PM

Gotta start saving now. The NERBS will be in full swing there again . Thanks Tom !!

Freddwhy (Rapt-Ryte)

Posted by: J.B. Hunt (---.ppoe.dsl.logantele.com)
Date: July 05, 2011 08:32PM

That is GREAT NEWS !!!
I have been 4 times and I am ready to go again ! Where else in the world can I meet such fantastic people that share the same interests and enjoy the same things that I do ???, nowhere. I am planning on bringing 2 new builders with me in 2012. this will be their first trip.
I will also help raise that 30% to 40 % like I do every year. And if my wife needs to know that, I will tell her myself !

J.B.Hunt
Bowling Green, KY

Posted by: Gabe Nakash (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: July 05, 2011 09:04PM

I was so nervous once i started to read this. i was planning to go this year and my heart sank. But i knew you would come through! Thanks Tom. We really appreciate all the hard work.

Thanks again!

Gabe Nakash

NERBS

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: July 05, 2011 09:11PM

SUPER!!! I would advise every one that has Not been to one to go to the show link on the left and see what it;s all about why people come from across the world and start saving NOW It's Disney World AND the Super Bowl for rodbuilders no matter what their level/interest is!!!!!

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: Steve Zayas (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: July 06, 2011 06:59PM

Thats great news,I cant wait.. Hopefuly I can have a clear head this time around..

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: July 07, 2011 07:58AM

I know most everyone has been wondering why I didn't announce the event as early as I usually do - April/May, but it was a hard decision and I was leaving the door open for someone, anyone else to step in and do something. It was a tough decision but now that it's confirmed we'll move forward like we always do and have another great event.

Even though we sold out of booth space 2 months prior to last's year event date, there are already rumors starting that I had to give away free booth spaces in order to fill up the event. Of course, this is just more mis-information from the usual crowd. If there were any vendors who received free booth space at last year's event, please speak up. We'd all like to know who received these supposedly free spaces. I know I sure would.

Posted by: Michael Titone (69.150.196.---)
Date: July 07, 2011 08:08AM

Thats awesome Tom. As a new builder I am hoping to make it this year. As much as I read about it, I just gotta make it.

Thanks,

Mike

Posted by: Tommy Klimowich (---.mycingular.net)
Date: July 07, 2011 08:23AM

2011 was my first Expo and it was great. Met many great builders and all around good people. Hangin with the NERBs is definitely no joke lmao. Looking forward to another great time.

Posted by: Gabe Nakash (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: July 07, 2011 10:37AM

Tommy Klimowich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2011 was my first Expo and it was great. Met many
> great builders and all around good people. Hangin
> with the NERBs is definitely no joke lmao. Looking
> forward to another great time.

tommy are you sure that its not a joke... :) seems like a pretty big one to me.

Posted by: Steve Zayas (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: July 07, 2011 03:30PM

this year at the nerbs booth were gonna do a epoxy demo with gabe and some sourpatch kids,new style grips lol..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster