I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

2011 Mud Hole Catalog
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: January 17, 2011 05:13PM

The new 2011 Mud Hole Custom Tackle started arriving in mail boxes today and will be all this week depending on your location in the USA. All existing customers and people who have ordered a catalog within the last year will automatically receive the 2011 catalog.

The new catalog is the largest in the rod building industry and our best yet! It’s 210 full color pages are packed with loads of new rod building products and a completely new section dedicated to lure building and tackle crafting.

HIGHLIGHTS OF NEW ITEMS:
• NEW addition is the ProWrap™ thread, ProWrap™ has the largest selection of thread ever available to rod builders.
• American Tackles NEW line of Ring Lock guides and tops.
• Expansion of the MHX blank line up & accessories.
• NEW exclusive decorative accessories for your custom rod - Tribal Ink & Project X reel seats, extensive cork and EVA split grips, colored winding checks, colored split grip inserts and many, many more decorative items.
• NEW series of super quality cork grips and handle kits with these high quality grips with removable composite butt caps.
• ProKote™ & ProBond™ epoxy adhesives.
• NEW blanks from St. Croix, TFO & Orvis.

The Mud Hole catalog is filled with NEW and exciting items designed specifically for rod builds and tackle crafters alike. We're sure you will be able to find something to make your next custom rod or lure stand out above the rest.

For those who can’t wait, we are working on getting the 2011 catalog posted online. We’ll let you know as soon as we do.

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2011 06:49PM by Mud Hole Custom Tackle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2011 Mud Hole Catalog
Posted by: Donald R Campbell (---.lsanca.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 18, 2011 11:36AM

Oh Boy, I can't want to see the new catalog!

I am like a kid waiting for Santa Claus.

Don Campbell
don@sensorfishingrods.com

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 18, 2011 11:45AM

Got mine the other day - lots of Nice Stuff

Bill - willierods.com

Posted by: matthew jacobs (---.122.31.71.static.ip.windstream.net)
Date: January 19, 2011 08:20AM

I got mine yesterday. Some really cool stuff, especially the new reel seats.

Posted by: Lou Auret (204.16.161.---)
Date: January 19, 2011 08:39AM

At last Minima 4 guides!
Butt caps that have 7/8ths holes instead of .75 inch.
Noticed one blank supplier no longer there maybe two:
Wish we could still get those unsanded graphite blanks, I used them for everything from repairs , making reamers to growing my grape tomatoes up!

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 19, 2011 08:44AM

Yea they were nice -- and cheap.

Bill - willierods.com

Posted by: Joe Willsen (---.isp.broadviewnet.net)
Date: January 19, 2011 01:01PM

I got mine!! I love the split grip spacers on the cover. very sharp, although I am usually building heavier saltwater. Not sure if they would fit on my blanks.

Posted by: BobMcKamey (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: January 19, 2011 01:20PM

Glad to hear those catalogs are making to the mail boxes. We did leave out the specs of the split grip spacers. They are just under 4 inches in length and .630 I.D. Thank You for your continued support of Mud Hole Custom Tackle. We appreciate the very nice comments and as always, feedback is welcomed.

Bob McKamey
bobm@mudhole.com

Posted by: Jeremy Wagner (---.sta.embarqhsd.net)
Date: January 19, 2011 02:35PM

Thanks for the info Bob, I was wondering about the specs. Very nice catalog btw.

jeremy

Posted by: Duane Richards (---.ronkva.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 19, 2011 05:39PM

Got mine today, haven't looked at it yet, but it sure has grown up! Seems twice the size.

DR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster