I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Batson Ent - Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS at ICRBE
Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: January 11, 2010 02:23PM

Batson Enterprises is getting ready for the BIG SHOW.. We will be there again (7th year) with a very large booth and alot of products. We will be displaying hundreds of blank models and thousands of components. Be looking for new and exciting products brought to the market by the Batson TEAM. We will be well manned with 5 - 7 Team members there to answer your questions. Remember this is a touch, feel and shake booth, Everything we bring we want you to look at carefully and ask questions. We are there to make you feel comfortable about your CHOICE to use the Quality Batson Product lines..We do not sell products directly to the public as we are a "Wholesaler". We will have 4 distributors there on the floor selling our products.
In alphabetical order: FishSticks 4 U, MidWest Rod & Reel, Riley Rods, Swampland. Please contact your choice of distributor if there are particular products you want to pick up. Our distributors can order anything from our extensive product lines, but they cannot carry everything to the show.
The support of the industry is what keeps the Batson TEAM coming back year after year. We are blessed to be in the position we are in and look forward to meeting and talking and sharing our passion with as many of the attendees as possible.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or want to make sure we bring a particular blank for you to feel and shake..
Thanks again..
Batson TEAM>>

877-875-2381
www.batsonenterprises.com
batson@batsonenterprises.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Batson Ent - Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS at ICRBE
Posted by: kevin knox (---.baybroadband.net)
Date: January 11, 2010 07:46PM

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT BILL. I HAVE SOME REEMERS THAT I OWE YOU. I WILL BE BRINGING THEM WITH ME TO THE SHOW.

ANY CHANCE YOU CAN PACK SOME EXTRA FUS56H, XH AND XXH BLANKS IN YOUR CONTAINER??????? LET ME KNOW.

KEVIN

Posted by: Dave Orr (---.nt.interNORTH.net)
Date: January 12, 2010 01:45PM

Bill
When are you guy's going to make a 15' XST float rod. ;)
I need one to go with my 13 footer.

Regards
Dave

Fishing is Life the rest is just Details

Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: January 12, 2010 08:13PM

Kevin, Give us a call>>
Dave, noted>>

Thank you all that contacted us>>We will be well prepared to see you all.
Batson TEAM>>
www.batsonenterprises.com
batson@batsonenterprises.com
877-875-2381

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster