I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

WANTED: Wholesale Dealers for NEW St Croix Blanks
Posted by: Charlie Armontrout (---.dmt.ntelos.net)
Date: January 05, 2010 09:28PM

Gentlemen,

Sponsors that are now distributers of St Croix blanks, please contact me as I need to establish a wholesale account with you to purchase some of the new 2010 blanks in Fuchsia Metallic and Burgundy gloss.

When Dear Ole Bob McKamey moved to Mudhole I lost my best dealer . . .and yes I have already contacted them by e-mail request but no response and I am already a wholesale member there. . !!

Send to Tightlinerods@aol.com and attach any necesary forms to establish a business account.

Thanks

Charlie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WANTED: Wholesale Dealers for NEW St Croix Blanks
Posted by: Scott Hovanec (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: January 05, 2010 10:09PM

Give Karen at Bingham a call. She has the fuschia-metallic SCIII's in stock. If by burgundy gloss you are referring to the Mojo Bass series, those blanks (SCII) aren't offered for sale in that color. They are only offered in gloss black pearl.

Posted by: Shane Pierson (---.ip.alltel.net)
Date: January 06, 2010 02:35AM

I had just started using Wild River this summer, but recieved an email a couple months ago that they were no longer selling Stcroix. So I am looking also. I kind of like to be able to deal with just a few different suppliers so I can get to know who I am purchasing from.

Posted by: BobMcKamey (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: January 06, 2010 09:06AM

Charlie -- Not sure what's up with the e-mails you have been sending. My direct e-mail at Mudhole Custom Tackle is -- bobm@mudhole.com -- and you can also contact me by calling me at our toll free number -- 866-790-7637 and my direct extension is 114. We have already starting receiving shipments of the new 2010 St. Croix blanks in the SC3 Fushia colored blanks, the new SC3 Center Pin Float blanks and the new SC4/SC2 Fly blanks that are a gloss burgundy finish. I will be glad to help assist anyone with their rod building requirements. Our new 2010 Catalog just starting mailing and should reach most of you within the next week to ten days. It is jam packed with lots of new and exciting products. Please feel to contact me, as I am here tp help serve you, as always.

Bob McKamey
bobm@mudhole.com

Posted by: Marc Morrone (---.dsl.airstreamcomm.net)
Date: January 06, 2010 09:21AM

Call Karen at Bingham - you won't find someone nicer to work with. You may have to leave a message, but she'll get back to you quick.

Marc

Posted by: Steve Bro (---.automatededm.com)
Date: January 06, 2010 09:28AM

I also used Wild River, I'm located in Minnesota, and it was nice to be able to go pick up my blanks and not get gouged by shipping charges.

Posted by: Barry Kneller (---.)
Date: January 06, 2010 10:58AM

Bingham has had the St. Croix Fushia colored blanks for about two months now. Beautiful color!

Posted by: BINGHAM ENTERPRISES (---.kc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 06, 2010 11:19AM

Barry is right we have had the Fuscia blanks in stock for sometime now and are on our 3rd order of them- also available are the new SCIV/SCII graphite fly blanks in the gloss burgundy color. They have a nice 6' 2wgt (4F602.2) and have added 4 models of switch blanks. Switch blanks are all 11' in 5 thru 8 line weights.
Give me a call or send an e-mail if you would like any information about these blanks.

See you in High Point!
Karen Hapka
Bingham Enterprises
binghamenterprises@kc.rr.com
913-897-6657

Posted by: Charlie Armontrout (---.dmt.ntelos.net)
Date: January 06, 2010 09:54PM

Thanks folks for all the assistance.

Dear Bob . . .I have sent you an e-mail from work and will call both you and Karen and see what we can do. I sent the e-mail to sales@mudhole.com on 12.30.09 being well aware of the holidays I though when all got back to work on Monday, the e-mail would have been picked up then which would have been OK as I was in no major rush. Thanks for a nice reply on the shop phone - it was great to hear from you.

On a weather note, I guess in Oviedo, you don't get as much snow as you did in TN - we got 18" at the deck going into the shop!!! . . .now that was fun!

Thanks again,

Charlie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster