I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Cason Crystal Clear
Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: January 01, 2010 07:38PM

I can not get the Cason Crystal Clear Web site. When I try all I get is an Error 404 message

Good Wraps Bob

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cason Crystal Clear
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: January 01, 2010 08:22PM

They don't have a website, yet. You can contact Bill Cason for more information on his new color preservers.

Date: January 01, 2010 08:34PM

Tom do you have a address or Phone number, maybe both?

Good Wraps Bob

Date: January 01, 2010 08:36PM

Look below for his name on a post or do a search and then click on his name - his email address will come right up.

Date: January 01, 2010 08:37PM

Try this:

wcason264@comcast.net

Date: January 01, 2010 08:40PM

Thanks Tom. I hope your new year is warm and sunny. Ours is cool and damp, Great for Steelhead fishing

Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: Pat Helton (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: January 01, 2010 09:47PM

Bob
You can email me at patfatdaddy@gmail.com and I can give you Bill's contact info. I also may be able to answer your questions. I am Vice-President in charge of marketing for Cason's Crystal Clear.
Anyone that is interested in our CP can contact me if you like. We should be in full production in about 2 weeks. Bill is also working on some new products including finishes with UV protection and a finish that works like a two part finish but there is no mixing. I hope he can get that one worked out. So far it is very promising. He has a couple of new adhesives, a regular rodbuilders epoxy and a fast cure epoxy. The good thing about these is that they won't be quite as expensive as the current epoxies available.
We are also searching for unique fishing products that we can offer on our website. We want to specialize in unique items and hard to find items. If you know of a good product that is hard to find let me know. I will find it and evaluate it to see if it is something we would like to offer. If you have a product that you would like to get marketed let me know.
Pat

Posted by: Bill Cason (---.hsd1.tx.comcast.net)
Date: January 02, 2010 11:45PM

Hi guys. If anyone wants to chat they can talk to me on 713 539 9058. it is a mobile, so the most reliable way to get me is to send a text message first. I might be in court so I may not respond immediately. i will, however, get back to you. Don't bother leaving a voice mail, I hate the darn things and have been known to deliberately let the mail box fill up.

The Web site is at least a week away, maybe more. Glad to ship product if someone wants some earlier. Just let Pat Helton know how much you want. I'm going to be putting out mostly two ounce bottles for the general public. Considering 4 ounce bottles as well.

Working on label designs, web site and new products at the moment (including UV protection). Products shipped prior to the expo will likely have a simplistic label. The full label with Logo will be ready around the time of the expo.

Best,

Bill

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster