I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

North Fork Blanks
Posted by: Jon Bial (209.34.145.---)
Date: October 02, 2009 08:13PM

I know that it's generally considered rude to show up and start announcing your business without a proper introduction, and most of the time, a good fish story is expected. So, I promise to post one in the near future.

Until then, please forgive my breach of etiquette, because I had to share that we shipped our first distributor blanks today. You can find them at Angler's Workshop, Bingham Enterprises and Mud Hole. You can learn more about what we are up to at our blog (http://northforkcomposites.com/blog/)

Jon

?
Jon Bial, GM
North Fork Composites LLC
Post Office Box 2223
Woodland, WA 98674

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: North Fork Blanks
Posted by: John Martines (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 02, 2009 09:00PM

Great Jon, I'm looking forward to building a few of these blanks. I hope to see you guys at Highpoint this year!

Posted by: Phil Erickson (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date: October 02, 2009 10:45PM

Jon, hot for the fly rod blanks! Any time schedule yet?

Posted by: Kyle Robinson (---.cdrr.qwest.net)
Date: October 03, 2009 12:30AM

Jon, thanks for lettig us know. Glad to see them shipped.
Kyle Robinson

Posted by: Chris Garrity (---.phlapa.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 03, 2009 08:12AM

Jon, I was tempted to ask this privately, via email, but because I think it's a subject of general interest, I'll ask here: are NFC blanks going to be fair-trade priced?

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: October 03, 2009 08:49AM

Chris,

On the chance that Jon will be off this weekend I think I can answer that for you - yes, they are going to be fair trade priced both at the retail and wholesale level.

Posted by: Chris Garrity (---.phlapa.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 03, 2009 09:12AM

I suspected as much, Tom, but I'm glad I asked. It's a plus for everyone -- I think these blanks are going to be in pretty high demand, and it's good to hear that there won't be a feeding frenzy on the sale of them. I'm looking forward to playing with them as much as anyone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster