I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Postal Service does it Big Time
Posted by: Fernando Torres (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 25, 2009 04:00PM

Tom:

What can I do to get my hands on another copy of Rod Maker Vol 12 Issue 4, it seems that the postal service really had a ball with this issue. I got it in a plastic envelope from the postal service.
Unfortunaltely all its good for is the garbage, it seems the issue was either dropped in water or sat somewhere in water. The whole magazine is still wet and full of mold, yes mold which leads me to belevie it was exposed or sat in water for a period of time and the fact that I just got it in the mail..

What ever I need to do on my end for another copy let me know, I can retrun this one if you like.

Thanks for your help
Fernando Torres
NERB

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Postal Service does it Big Time
Date: September 25, 2009 04:14PM

Just posted a couple of pics, nothing but mildew and stuck pages.

Fernando Torres

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: September 25, 2009 04:19PM

All you needed to do was simply email or call me and I've have gladly put another in the mail to you right away. About 2% of the total mailing gets damaged, lost or stolen each time out. I have extra copies printed so I can cover such damaged or missing issues.

Date: September 25, 2009 04:25PM

Thank Sir, will do

Fernando Torres

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster