I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Free 6# yellow Power Pro for making pulls
Posted by: Robert Russell (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: December 27, 2008 06:26PM

I posted this in another thread and figured I'd make the offer to anyone that needs it. I recently bought some very very cheap spools of braid and can send 4 to 5 feet to anyone that wants some to make pulls. I'll send you 6# yellow Power Pro or Spider Wire as my way of thanking everyone on here for all the information and help.

Click on my name to see my email address and send me an email with your address. No need to do anything for me, just pass on the favor when you can to someone else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2008 04:12PM by Robert Russell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free 10# yellow Power Pro for making pulls
Posted by: roger wilson (---.hsd1.mn.comcast.net)
Date: December 27, 2008 07:29PM

Robert,
One of my favorite lines is 10# yellow power pro.
If you would like to drop me a private e-mail to:

hflier@comcast.net

if there is any possible source for more of this line.

Thanks much
Roger

p.s.
I also use the same line for my line pulls and it works very well.
I think that I have been using the same pull for about 6 months, after pulling many many threads through guides.

Re: Free 10# yellow Power Pro for making pulls
Date: December 28, 2008 11:09AM

Hey Guys,
I'm out of the 10#, but I have a fresh spool of 6# yellow I'll use. There will be nothing in the envelope but the line and a red bead or 2.

Happy Holidays

Re: Free 6# yellow Power Pro for making pulls
Date: December 29, 2008 05:22PM

I dropped a bunch in the mail today and will drop the rest off tomorrow. If you sent me an email and didn't get a reply, I must have missed your email. Send me another and I'll send you some line. I changed the the thread title to 6# because I ran out of 10#.

Re: Free 6# yellow Power Pro for making pulls
Date: December 30, 2008 10:05PM

Hi All,
I sent out the rest of the line today. If you don't get yours in a week or so, send me an email and I'll send you another.

Happy Holidays,
Robert

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster