I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Thanks from Swampland Tackle
Posted by: Lance Dupre (---.hsd1.la.comcast.net)
Date: July 27, 2008 08:47PM

Swampland Tackle has completed the first four months of business operations and would like to personally thank those who have been involved with Swamplands' success.

Customers who have visited our website, reviewed products and placed orders for products.

Castaway Fishing Products for supply of product, open information transfer, sharing of advertising costs and an ethical and straight forward method of doing business.

Rodbuilding.org and users for communication and exposure. We were amazed at how many customers contacted us who read the .org board and had never posted. All vendors who support this site are considered to be a vital part of our team and we say thanks to each and every one of you. The users of Rodbuilding.org have contributed significantly to the 291,000 hits received by the Swamplandtackle.com web site since it became active on March,14 2008..

Rodmaker Magazine and subscribers who place orders and ask questions about products.

International Custom Rodbuilding Exposition for providing a venue for face to face meeting with a huge number of custom rodbuilders.

Suppliers of products who have been supportive and timely in their deliveries.

The Lady Who Won The Renzetti Lathe at the ICRBE 2008 for giving up space in her house for the first real Swampland office!

Our sincere thanks to each and every one of you!

Staff of Swampland Tackle

[swamplandtackle.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2008 10:00PM by Lance Dupre.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thanks from Swampland Tackle
Posted by: Mike Ballard (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 27, 2008 09:25PM

Does Castaway plan to do anything with larger saltwater sticks this year? Do they plan on displaying at the Expo in '09? Looking forward to seeing another player in the saltwater market if they decide to do something.

Posted by: Robert Russell (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: July 27, 2008 09:34PM

Thanks to you for great service and products. You are always very helpful and quick to answer any question I might have. Of course, my orders always arrive fast as well.

Posted by: J.B. Hunt (---.dsl.logantele.com)
Date: July 27, 2008 09:39PM

Ditto on what Robert said ! And I will be placing another order next week. I got some Castaway fans in need. Big thanks to the Swampland Staff.

Posted by: Bill Stevens (---.br.br.cox.net)
Date: July 27, 2008 09:49PM

Hi Mike: Castaway has a list of salt water blanks that are separate from the XP3 listing, approved by Castaway, for marketing to custom builders. Their web site is currently under major revision and hopefully be up shortly. If you have specific questions about Castaways' saltwater line contact me via email - your email address is hidden on this site. At present Castaway is attempting to work out a schedule for next February that will permit them to properly staff a company booth at High Point. They have previously committed to the Bass Master Classic in Shreveport, Louisiana. Swampland has committed to two booth spaces at the ICRBE and will display available Castaway blanks . We look forward to spending time with you while there.

Thank your for your post - this is the type of thing that will interest them very much!

Bill Stevens

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: July 27, 2008 09:52PM

Thank YOU for great service/product and just being YOU!!!! I was really surprised to receive some cash with my recent order. For those that aren't aware, the shopping cart automatically adds shipping cost but they use post office or whatever is cheaper and refund the difference from what was billed. That's above and beyond in my book!!!!!!

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: Chris Davis (216.186.210.---)
Date: July 27, 2008 11:01PM

Cash back? It don't get much better than that.

Posted by: Russ Pollack (---.client.stsn.net)
Date: July 27, 2008 11:26PM

Lance - glad you're feeling better.

Absolutely top service and advice. And friendship.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Uncle Russ
Calico Creek Rods

Posted by: William Brake (66.119.4.---)
Date: July 27, 2008 11:35PM

Thank you Bill &Lance for all your help with the blanks and service.

Posted by: Lyle Stokes (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date: July 28, 2008 03:31AM

Bill I would be interested in the salt water blanks also.

www.blackhorsecustomrods.com

Posted by: Eddie Taylor (---.bcbsnc.com)
Date: July 28, 2008 04:30PM

Thank you! I have ordered several blanks and other compenents. They have always arrived very fast and packed secure and safe. Great service.

Eddie

Posted by: gena box (---.consolidated.net)
Date: July 28, 2008 06:19PM

We would like to add our thanks to the custom rod builders who have supported Swampland and the Castaway XP3 blanks and components. If scheduling allows, we hope to meet some of you at the show in '09.

Gena
Castaway

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster