I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

One new addition to our website
Posted by: Jimi-Ellis (---.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
Date: July 15, 2008 07:40AM

At Decal Connection, we have always tried to make customer service be the best we can.

As an addition to our new website, we have found a video to help you understand the difference between a Vector and Raster file format.

With the new technology, over the last few years we have had to have all the artwork in a vector format.

I have found a video that will explain the process to you so you can better understand what we need for your graphic logos.

Please click on this link to our website and then click the link about the video. [www.decalconnection.com]

To our existing customers that have graphic logos on file with us, we remake your file into a vector file at no cost to you because of this change.

New customers must have your Graphic logo made in a vector format, from a vector program.

This does not have anything to do with logos or decals that are only fonts, just graphic ones

We will gladly do that for you at a very competitive cost.

Jimi Ellis

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: One new addition to our website
Posted by: Lance Lapeyrouse (70.151.77.---)
Date: July 15, 2008 11:30AM

isn't .ai a type of vector format? thats the format my files are in.

Posted by: Mike Adams (71.80.150.---)
Date: July 15, 2008 11:55AM

Lance .ai is vector format. [filext.com] It's from the Adobe Illustrator family although there probably many free and commercial programs that will create or convert.ai compatible files.

[www.google.com]

Posted by: Jimi-Ellis (---.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
Date: July 15, 2008 12:22PM

Lance,
That is correct. I made that in illustrator for you

Jimi Ellis

Posted by: Lance Lapeyrouse (70.151.77.---)
Date: July 15, 2008 03:04PM

great. just wanted to make sure i didnt have to get new logos. i don't know much about this stuff.....my designer is the one who put them in .ai

Posted by: Tony Scott (38.102.29.---)
Date: July 16, 2008 04:34PM

This is awesome news, Jimi. I have always enjoyed dealing with y'all but struggled with this vector "thang".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster