I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Batson Enterprises NEW Catalog is here>>
Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: July 03, 2008 02:14PM

Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow / Forecast / ALPS product lines is proud to introduce our new 126 page color catalog. Through the combined efforts of the entire Batson TEAM and other knowledgeable individuals in the industry we have again produced the finest document of its kind in the industry. You will notice Hundreds of new items from new Rainshadow Blank series to new ALPS guide designs to Trim Rings for reel seats to new High end preshaped cork>>>>Just to name a few>> We have worked very hard on ALL these new items for years. We listen to the industry and its needs and we bring products that are requested by you..
All these advancements and the tremendous growth of the Batson Label would not be possible without the support that you all have shown. The VISION CONTINUES - Quality Products at reasonable prices backed up with outstanding customer service> A TEAM of professionals that mold Integrity, Passion, Quality, and Experience into one package to service this GREAT industry/Art.
"THE FISHING EXPERIENCE"..

Visit our website at www.batsonenterprises.com.
contact us at batson@batsonenterprises.com
or call us at 877-875-2381.

Thank you all from the entire TEAM at Batson Enterprises>>

Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS product lines

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Batson Enterprises NEW Catalog is here>>
Posted by: kevin knox (---.direcpc.com)
Date: July 03, 2008 08:57PM

Bill, Thanks for the update. I lok forward to getting my hands on it. After seeing the mock ups, I know everyone will be impressed with the new layout!!!!!

Kevin Knox

Posted by: Philip Marz (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: July 04, 2008 10:49PM

Bill, I noticed you have bronze in your guide color chart. Is that a ring color or bronze material? I'm actually interested in deep green casting guide set but a brownish color may work instead.

Thanks

Phil

Posted by: Ted Morgan (---.qld.bigpond.net.au)
Date: July 05, 2008 05:03AM

Very nice, and the new stuff in the catalogue looks awesome. Any idea when the new products will be available? The 316 Stainless high frame ALPS guides look the business.

Posted by: Chris Garrity (---.phlapafg.covad.net)
Date: July 07, 2008 10:00AM

Bill, I don't see the SU surf series in the new catalog. The SU1087 and SU1088 are/were my two favorite surf plugging blanks. Have they been relegated to the dustbin, or will they still be available?

Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: July 07, 2008 11:17AM

Kevin,
You are correct "the new layout" is very user friendly>

Phil,
The Bronze is a PVD coated Zirconium ring, this is a special order item. Companies such as Kistler use this ring on a series of rods he produces. This catalog is also used in the OEM sales here at Batson Enterprises. Companies such as St. Croix, Kistler, Rogue to name a few use this as a reference guide to purchase our products so you will see items that are special order ( they will be clearly marked as such)>>

Ted,
They are in stock NOW>> Most of all the NEW items are here!! (85%) the other 15% will be in stock by 8-1-08..

Chris,
The SU series has been relagated to a NON Stocking item. Our dealers will be able to order them as a special order item w/appropriate lead times and minimums. Do not get me wrong this is a great blank but change is good>>
<< Be looking to the new SUR series>> for a stocking item for the surf >>

***Thank you all.. We have been getting a lot of requests for the new catalogs and they will be shipped by 7-15-08**
Thank you all for your support>> we would not be where we are today without it>>Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions>>>

Bill Batson & the WHOLE Batson Enterprises TEAM>>
www.batsonenterprises.com
batson@batsonenterprises.com
877-875-2381

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster