I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Bill-Mar New fish
Posted by: chuck brown (---.sip.bna.bellsouth.net)
Date: February 19, 2008 05:17PM

Stop by the website and check out the latest additions- Arctic Grayling, Atlantic Salmon, Blue Catfish, Coho Salmon, Flathead Catfish, Hog Fish, Murray Cod, Rooster Fish, Sockeye Salmon, Thresher Shark. Jimi has maxxed out. Great Job Sir! Make sure and stop by the Decal Connection table at High Point for a free Decal. Also we will be offering Free hands -on application instruction on Peel-n-stik, Waterslide, and rub-on decals. Looking forward to seeing everyone in High Point. I can hardly wait to see Clyde de Gator! He must be a sight.

Chuck, Deb and Jimi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bill-Mar New fish
Posted by: BobMcKamey (---.united.net)
Date: February 19, 2008 05:37PM

What a fantastic job these folks have done since they acquired Bill-Mar decals. Jimi just keeps adding more and more to the already great line-up of fish and various decals. Just wanted let everyone know that we will have a nice assortment of the Bill-Mar decals at the show. I spoke with Jimi today and he has authorized me to allow a 'Show Special" price for the decals. Come by and check them out. Very high quality items. Good move for Chuck, Debbie and Jimi to expand into these type decals. Also fine folks to work with. See ya'll there.

Bob McKamey -- Custom Tackle Supply

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: February 19, 2008 05:37PM

Clyde's a WUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: Lance Dupre (---.hsd1.la.comcast.net)
Date: February 19, 2008 06:08PM

Clyde's in rehab right now and probably won't be able to make it. He was off the jerky for the last 6 months but last night had a relapse and ate so much jerky that hid jaws locked up and all he could do is moan and groan now. At least he got his old room back at the rehab center and should be well taken care of until we get back.

Posted by: Mick McComesky (---.244.36.13.Dial1.StLouis1.Level3.net)
Date: February 19, 2008 10:56PM

I've kinda been off the map for a while, and was sad to see that Jimi was gone. Was thrilled when during a recent order thru Bill-Mar, I found that Jimi was still around.

I've done a lot of business in many capacities around this world and one of the most impressive people to me in terms of professionalism and ethics is Mr. Jimi. He's good people.

Sad to see that the naughty mermaids are gone, though.

Posted by: Mark Fisher (---.sa.bigpond.net.au)
Date: February 20, 2008 05:03AM

Love those naughty mermaides. Just put one on a rod today. Post it soon so everyone can take a peek.

I'm sorry to see them gone.

Mark
Outback Rods

Posted by: Jimi-Ellis (---.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
Date: February 20, 2008 09:43AM

Mick,
Thanks for your kind words.

Jimi Ellis

Posted by: Scott Youschak (72.242.111.---)
Date: February 20, 2008 04:36PM

Hogfish???? Maybe I could put it on my gun. Good job tho on the additions, let's see some more saltwater.

Posted by: Jimi Ellis (---.hsd1.ga.comcast.net)
Date: February 21, 2008 06:13AM

Let me know what you Ya'll want and I will see what I can do.

Jimi Ellis
Southern Grafix
www.SouthernGrafix.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2008 07:20AM by Jimi Ellis.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster