I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Welcome Todd Vivian to Team Mud Hole
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.229.8.67.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: February 11, 2008 02:01PM

Mud Hole Custom Tackle is pleased to announce Mr. Todd Vivian will be joining Team Mud Hole as VP of Sales starting this week. Many of you may know Todd from his 19 years as production manager of Lamiglas and from his attendance at numerous rod building shows throughout the US. From fly rods to surf rods, from conception to production – Todd has designed & cut the patterns, layouts and built the finished rods (by the thousands) like few others in the US. Join us in welcoming Todd and his family – Todd can be emailed directly at todd@mudhole.com or by phone 407-447-7637.

Todd will be joining Team Mud Hole at the Miami Boat Show Feb 14th to 18th , in High Point, NC at the ICRB Show Feb 23 & 24 and at the Fred Hall show in Long Beach, CA March 5th to 9th – if your close to one of these shows, stop in and pay Todd a visit.

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welcome Todd Vivian to Team Mud Hole
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: February 11, 2008 02:47PM

What a COUP!!!! Congratulations on luring one of the best in the industry!!!

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.rb.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: February 11, 2008 03:02PM

Todd I well miss seeing you at Lamiglas. Hey Todd when you come back North to the Woodland rod get togather in April 11 & 12 bring some Hot weather. We are all freezing up here. Todd it has been great knowing you. I have learned a lot from you over the years. I know this is an experiece you could not pass up and I know you well do a fantastic job repersenting Mud Hole
Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: Russ Pollack (198.139.109.---)
Date: February 11, 2008 03:56PM

I've - all of us, actually - have heard the name but never had the pleasure of meeting him. Plan to rectify that at the Show.

Uncle Russ
Calico Creek Rods

Posted by: Mo Yang (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date: February 11, 2008 04:01PM

Congrats on Mudhole picking up one of the best.

Mo

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.rb.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: February 11, 2008 04:31PM

Hey Russ you can't miss him! Todd well be the only one in shorts LOL

Posted by: Stan Grace (---.hln-mt.client.bresnan.net)
Date: February 11, 2008 05:08PM

Todd,
Good luck at your new endeavor and thanks for your past help.
Stan Grace

Stan Grace
Helena, MT
"Our best is none too good"

Posted by: Thomas,Barry (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: February 11, 2008 10:21PM

Good Luck in your New Position Todd!

Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.dsl.dynamic.nccray.com)
Date: February 12, 2008 12:56AM

Good luck, Todd. See ya in April. Quite the catch Mudhole made (what'd you guys use for bait?) LOL!!

Putter
Williston, ND

Posted by: Todd R. Vivian (65.14.67.---)
Date: February 13, 2008 09:57PM

Thanks guys,
I appreciate the support. I'm really looking forward to serving all of you with all of your rod building needs in the future.
Being a part of the Mud Hole Team is very exciting for me, working with the #1 distributor/dealer of rod building components in the industry and selling all of the top brands.

I'll be with the Mud Hole Team in High Point and then a couple of weeks later at the Fred Hall show in Long Beach. I'll also be back in Woodland for the Lamiglas rod building event in April, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Todd

Regards,
Todd Vivian
Mud Hole Custom Tackle

todd@mudhole.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster