I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mud Hole's Clout
Posted by: Milton (Hank) Aldridge (---.maine.res.rr.com)
Date: February 06, 2008 07:59PM

Now I feel cheated - Received my Mudhole full color catalog today but no RodMaker Magazine. I guess my Rodmakers magazine and envelope has absconded. Just my luck!!!

Hank
On The Rocks Fishing
Wells, ME.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: J.B. Hunt (---.dsl.logantele.com)
Date: February 06, 2008 08:16PM

Way to go Mudhole !! Good business strategy ! Everyone involved will benefit, including us Builders !
And as Chuck said, your web site makes it so easy for us to spend money, Love your website !

J.B.Hunt
Bowling Green, KY

Posted by: Fred Yarmolowicz (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: February 06, 2008 09:44PM

Milt. I got the catalog a week before the Rodmaker came with another one.My wife also gets a MH catalog because she bought me something for my birthday once.I have one for the can one for the bench and one for the can at work.

Freddwhy (Rapt-Ryte)

Posted by: Rich Handrick (---.gdrpwi.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date: February 06, 2008 10:04PM

Only problem I had upon receiving the newest Rodmaker and a Mudhole catalog in the same package was I didn't know which one to drool over first! I darn near dehydrated myself!!!!

Posted by: Walt Davenport (---.hr.hr.cox.net)
Date: February 07, 2008 12:13AM

Got my Mudhole Catalog today, hoping for My Rod Maker Magazine any day now. It will be great having 2 copies; one for the throne, one for the bench.

Walt Davenport
"Roadhouse Rods"

Posted by: Michael Joyce (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: February 07, 2008 12:28AM

"If you wanna dance, you gotta pay the fiddler"....Mark Twain.

Posted by: Roger Rierson (---.triad.res.rr.com)
Date: February 07, 2008 01:58AM

I received my Mudhole Catalog last week, but no Rod Maker Magazine yet. I am only 15 miles from High Point and work at the Post Office. Go figure.

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: February 07, 2008 09:35AM

RodMaker is not due for another two weeks.

Posted by: Lance Lapeyrouse (70.151.77.---)
Date: February 07, 2008 11:16AM

were getting a free mudhole catalog this month? thats the best news i've heard all day!

Posted by: Burton Short (---.bankofamerica.com)
Date: February 07, 2008 11:34AM

Bill, have no worries, I plan to involve as many vendors as I can while doing my best to spend my way to a divorce (shouldn't be too tough). My goal is to meet and get to know as many vendors as possible and I can't think of a better way than spending some cash with them. I wish I had access to the bank's account but, unfortunately for all the vendors, I'm limited to my meager account.

That is also very thoughtful of you to attach a list of attorneys but I'm pretty well covered there given that my wife is an attorney. I really don't have much of a prayer so I will just stock up now so that I have everything I need until I get my self out of bankrupcy.

Bob, I wish I had a wife like yours. I've tried to get her interested in fishing but no luck.

Posted by: Bill Stevens (---.br.br.cox.net)
Date: February 07, 2008 12:20PM

Burton if you have an inkling that your present legal spouse may find this website and could use the printed material as "evidence in her forthcoming pleadings before the court" please advise and I will delete my posts which may be harmful to your futue financial well being.

Gon Fishn

Posted by: Burton Short (---.bankofamerica.com)
Date: February 07, 2008 04:39PM

No problems Bill. My wife is great when it comes to my hobbie so if I over spend a little she will be ok with it. I've gotten the budget approved by the boss and I'm just waiting to spend it. Although I did just get my bonus and I haven't told her about that yet..... Did someone say Renzetti?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster