I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

.neal's fishingtackle
Posted by: Ron Petley (---.hsc.mb.ca)
Date: January 08, 2008 06:29PM

Has any body ordered from Neals lately, I phoned and the message box is full and the weekly specials have not changed, if I phone I only get the message box. full message.
[www.nealsfishingtackle.com]

Cheers Ron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: .neal's fishingtackle
Posted by: Russ Pollack (64.241.28.---)
Date: January 08, 2008 09:37PM

Neal has had some personal issues lately. He usually works at night but his schedule has been sporadic. I hope he'll get it straightened out shortly because he provides good stuff and good service.

Uncle Russ
Calico Creek Rods

Posted by: J.B. Hunt (---.dsl.logantele.com)
Date: January 08, 2008 11:21PM

I ordered some stuff from Neal a few months ago and talked to him quite awhile. At the time he was right in the middle of personal issues. But as Uncle Russ said he is in and out and trying to get his stock organized ,working mostly at night. Neal is a nice guy, I enjoyed talking to him. He will be back strong as ever.

J.B.Hunt
Bowling Green, KY

Posted by: Ron Petley (---.autobahnaccess.com)
Date: January 09, 2008 12:03AM

Thank you for your help, I will hold that though, and with patiens, I will get through to him.
Cheers Ron.

Posted by: Derek McMaster (---.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net)
Date: January 09, 2008 12:13AM

I emailed Neal and let him know his voicemail box is full. He is working on the problem.

Derek L. McMaster
Rohnert Park, CA

Born to Fish, FORCED to Work

Posted by: Neal Cissel (---.phnx.qwest.net)
Date: January 09, 2008 07:01AM

Hi everyone this is Neal yes kind of back from the lost souls of last year. Anyway the best way at this time to contact me is by email. I may not answer right away as I am working a graveyard shift from 10pm to 7 am and then sleep during the days. My usual days off are Tuesday/Wednesday but wanting to change it to weekends so I can do things with my friends. So let your friends all know that I am still around and the best way in contacting me is by email at this time. I am also moving into a new place and it's just taking me longer then I thought it would to get things organized but a lot has to do with my hours and the location that I am in at this time. Sometime this year I am planning a Divorce sale since that is what I went through last year so keep your ears and eyes open for that.. Thanks again for all you past customers that having been asking about me and keeping me in your prayers and and thoughts, I hope you continue to do so..

Sincerely,
Neal Cissel
Neal's Fishing Products

Posted by: Ron Petley (---.autobahn.mb.ca)
Date: January 09, 2008 11:28AM

Neal:
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I will e mail you with my order, and good luck, sounds like a long row to hoe, keep the long view.

Cheers Ron.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster