I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Custom Tackle Supply
Posted by: Justin Morrell (---.co.escambia.fl.us)
Date: September 28, 2007 11:21AM

Anyone ever used this dealer to buy products I placed an order onlime today and want to cancel the order but can't reach anyone on the phone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2007 11:46AM by Justin Morrell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Custom Tackle Supply
Posted by: Spencer Phipps (---.ptld.qwest.net)
Date: September 28, 2007 11:25AM

Justin,
Try again, you obviously didn't get the right place. E mail also.

Date: September 28, 2007 11:29AM

Thanks reached somone and cancelled the order.

Posted by: billy brodrick (208.66.198.---)
Date: September 28, 2007 11:39AM

cts is amoung the best in the business

Date: September 28, 2007 11:45AM

Talked to someone at custom tackle supply and they were very helpful cancelled my order. I am going to order another wrapper and plan on buying throught them. Sorry for the confusion must have dialed the wrong number on my first attempt.

Posted by: mike harris (63.117.196.---)
Date: September 28, 2007 12:09PM

Custom Tackle’s web site is of little value, but when you actually call and talk to Bob he is a huge wealth of knowledge and will do anything he can to take care of you, a great company to do business with.

Posted by: Ralph D. Jones (---.bhm.bellsouth.net)
Date: September 28, 2007 12:58PM

I've been a satisfied customer of Custom Tackle Supply for years now. Any problems were taken care of immediately, but there have been few. The years of excellent service have proven Custom Tackle supply and Bob to be one of the best.

Posted by: Scott Youschak (72.242.111.---)
Date: September 28, 2007 01:19PM

Justin on your other post I included those links to the Mudhole site for examples only, I didn't know where you ordered from and I didn't intend to influence where you purchased from, just thought you were making a mistake with the hand wrapper. I did remember you asking about Cobia rods and you really are eventually going to want power for long underwraps, you are making a good decision by changing from that hand wrapper. You can hand wrap with the other machine by taking the pulley off the motor until you get the hang of it and then go with the power.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2007 01:22PM by Scott Youschak.

Posted by: Steve Rushing (---.north-highland.com)
Date: September 28, 2007 02:29PM

I only have one problem with CTS & Bob - he is just too informative and fun to talk to about a project, fishing and life in general. A 5 minute phone order can take 30 minutes :). And if you ever stop by his store you better have a ready explanation for the wife of why the drive from Nashville took 2 hours longer. Don't ask how I know :)

Posted by: billy brodrick (208.66.198.---)
Date: September 28, 2007 02:37PM

I would love to visit his store I bought property abour 2 hours east of there and never have time when up there to get over to shelbyville. I have a feeling he has one of evrything as he always says ahhh let me see if I have one of those....... Ya ia doo (not a typo). The problem is i would not have the money to get home if i did.

Posted by: Jeff Friend (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: September 29, 2007 08:36AM

The folks at CTS are the Best!!

Posted by: Brent Keever (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 01, 2007 06:02PM

I have ordered from Bob on a few occasion always a joy to speak to on the phone and always takes care of me in a professional way. But than again all of the sponsors on this board have been very helpfull and fun to deal with.

Brent Keever
Building friendships through custom rods

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster