I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

board sponsor
Posted by: david daniels (---.nyc.untd.com)
Date: March 26, 2007 12:35PM

hello,
i was just wondering what happened to neal's on the left. is he still in buisness?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: board sponsor
Posted by: Spencer Phipps (---.ptld.qwest.net)
Date: March 26, 2007 12:51PM

He was here yesterday.

Posted by: eric zamora (---.dsl.frsn01.pacbell.net)
Date: March 26, 2007 02:35PM

just because a sponsor disappears from the vendor list you shouldn't assume he's no longer in business.

eric
fresno, ca.

Posted by: Shawn Moore (85.195.123.---)
Date: March 26, 2007 07:28PM

This is going to be way, way, way out there, but I bet that Neal might be able to shed some light on this mystery. Anybody thought about calling him???

Posted by: eric zamora (---.dsl.frs2ca.pacbell.net)
Date: March 26, 2007 08:29PM

shawn, that's hilarious. too many times the obvious eludes us.

eric
fresno, ca.

Date: March 26, 2007 09:49PM

i wasn't assuming that anyone went out of buisness. i was just curious what might have happened to him. anybody have his number? thanks for the replys.

Posted by: Ross Eedy (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date: March 26, 2007 11:02PM

I did a yahoo search. His link stated he was temporarily closed, but will be back soon.

Posted by: Derek McMaster (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date: March 27, 2007 05:31PM

Was emailing him back and forth over the last few days. He is in a transitional period while he moves his business location but he is still alive, well, and open for business. Has some new specials listed as well.

Website was working this morning.

Derek L. McMaster
Rohnert Park, CA

Born to Fish, FORCED to Work

Posted by: Neal Cissel (---.phnx.qwest.net)
Date: March 27, 2007 07:37PM

To all my customers
I hadn't gotten my payment into Tom K. for this site in time. The beginning of March my wife of 8 years decided to serve me papers while I was in the hospital and when I got out of the hospital I wasn't able to get the bussiness out of the house for another week and my computer was also in the house. Then a few of my friends and customers chipped in and went to my house while my wife was there and moved out the items so I could operate my business. So then the following weeks was finding a lawyer and then once I had that I could then focus on my business. I sent Tom a check sometime last week and I am sure once he recieves it he will have me back up on the board for you all to see what I have to offer.
Thanks for all your concerns.

God Bless

Neal Cissel

Date: March 27, 2007 08:04PM

glad to hear you're ok neal. sorry about the divorce news, been there done that and wouldn't wish it on anyone. hang in there life gets better.

Posted by: John Bunner (---.dsl.ipltin.sbcglobal.net)
Date: March 27, 2007 09:34PM

As others have suggested, Neal is still open for business! I ordered one of his clearance blanks last week and received top notch service!

John

Posted by: Ross Eedy (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date: March 27, 2007 10:51PM

Sorry for my mis-information.
Did a Yahoo search for Neals Fishing Products, & it states what I had wrote, on the search results.
No harm intended, & best wishes
Ross

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster