I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Woodland Show
Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: March 23, 2007 10:57AM

Sorry my brain was not working last night. I meant to type that Putter Putter would be at the Woodland show. Not that I wpild be at the show. Unfortunately I well be in Oklahoma. So all you guys./ gals have a great time. I wish I could be there.
Good Wraps Bob

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woodland Show
Posted by: Doug Schow (---.lagrande.k12.or.us)
Date: March 23, 2007 11:30AM

when is the woodland show???

Posted by: Raymond Adams (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: March 23, 2007 12:12PM

April 13th & 14th

Raymond Adams
Eventually, all things merge, and a river runs through it..

Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.propel.com)
Date: March 23, 2007 02:06PM

I'd sure like to meet you there, Doug.

See you there, Ray.

Putter
Williston, ND

Posted by: Doug Schow (---.lagrande.k12.or.us)
Date: March 23, 2007 02:11PM

I would love to be there,. I am coaching high school baseball and we play a double header on the 13th. So I will have to see

Posted by: John Britt (---.tampabay.res.rr.com)
Date: March 23, 2007 02:30PM

Doug the events on the 13th start at 6PM there is a BYOB scheduled starting at 7 AM for this you need to contact Todd
Copy of Todd's e-mail
Hi everyone,
well after having to work out a different weekend for this weeks event I have the final set in stone dates. With a lot of valuable input from the attendees I have decided the weekend of the 13th & 14th of April will be the dates.
We will be changing a few things around this year. I have decided not to have the demo's on Sunday. Instead we will schedule several on Friday evening, starting around 6:00 PM. Then have a full day on Saturday.
I will also be offering the BYOB this year. I have worked out a schedule where we should be able to complete them in a single day so it will begin on Friday morning at 7:00 am. There are a limited number of spots so please let me know as quickly as you can.
It is looking like a great schedule again this year. Doc Ski will be here this year and he and Kerry Hansen will be taking us through some different types of weaving. Putter will be here to get us up on the latest in marbling? We will have the folks from All American Roller Guides, American Tackle, Batson Enterprises & Pac Bay showing us their quality products and also the latest and greatest.

I'm not going to send out the registration forms but I would like for you to send me back a letter of acknowledgement with your phone number on it.

John

Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.propel.com)
Date: March 23, 2007 07:10PM

Todd finally settled in on having me give a demonstration on braids and their uses. I'll bring some marbling stuff with just in case, though.

Putter
Williston, ND

Posted by: Greg Burrows (---.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: March 23, 2007 07:58PM

Hey guys

Can some one pass on the -5Ws on the Woodland show. Sorry I must of missed the details in a earlier post.

Cheers,
Greg

Posted by: Paul Lindsey (---.dsl.okcyok.swbell.net)
Date: March 23, 2007 08:34PM

Sorry guys is that the woodlands in Houston. Im new around here

Paul@soonercustomrod.com

Posted by: Raymond Adams (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: March 23, 2007 09:37PM

Woodland, Wasshington

Raymond Adams
Eventually, all things merge, and a river runs through it..

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: March 24, 2007 12:56AM

Paul that is Woodland Washington (The Evergreen State).
Good Wraps Bob

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster