I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Lamiglas handle kit???
Posted by: Mark Boggs (---.eugn.qwest.net)
Date: January 06, 2007 10:14PM

Hello all, long time no post!

I recently had a customer order a rod and request a specific handle made by Lamiglas. He says he located it on the Lamiglas website and gave me the number LHK13.5CG. My website surfing skills leave a bit to be desired and I was not able to find it. I buy the majority of my materials from Angler's Workshop (right next door to Lamiglas) but they seem unable to get the kit or even details of its specific content. My next step is to contact Lamiglas myself, but I thought this post might get more feedback. Are any of this site's sponsors able to provide the kit or is anyone even familiar with it?
Thanks for any help or suggestions you might have.

Mark Boggs

Springfield, OR

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lamiglas handle kit???
Posted by: Steve Gardner (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 06, 2007 10:20PM

I would email Lamiglas and ask them if it could be purchased and were?
Todd Vivian the owner just helped me in identifying one of their blanks for a customer.
Lamiglas is very customer friendly and more then willing to help when they can.

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.rb.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: January 06, 2007 11:09PM

Toddd is not the Owner. Dick Possey is the owner. Todd is the plant production manager and blank designer. Todd's email is todd@lamiglas,com
Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: Steve Gardner (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 07, 2007 12:56AM

Thanks for the correction!
Because Todd Had always handled personal any challenge I had when no one else in the company could. I guess I some how got the idea he was.
Maybe because I own a business and Todd handles things like I do. Like it's his business to make successful, with the attitude that the buck stops here, I just assumed it. Either way I apologize if I have offended anyone.

Posted by: Joe Kassuba (---.dhcp.knwk.wa.charter.com)
Date: January 07, 2007 11:12AM

Hello Steve
Give Anglers Workshop a call they may likely have it.

His Rod Shop
Joe Kassuba

Posted by: Spencer Phipps (65.197.242.---)
Date: January 07, 2007 12:43PM

I think the handle kits are on or near the back page of the blanks catalog.

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.rb.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: January 07, 2007 04:54PM

Hey Joe are you going to woodland in April>
Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: Todd R. Vivian (209.12.121.---)
Date: January 07, 2007 05:41PM

Mark,
we discontinued our handle kits. I'm in SC right now but will be back in the office on Tuesday, drop me an email and I'll let you know the contents of that kit so you can purchase the parts.

Regards,

Todd

Regards,
Todd Vivian
Mud Hole Custom Tackle

todd@mudhole.com

Posted by: Mark Boggs (---.eugn.qwest.net)
Date: January 08, 2007 12:25AM

Thank you everyone for your input. Todd, I'm glad you saw the post and replied. I had already planned to e-mail you and will do so right away. I look forward to your reply.

Mark Boggs

Springfield, OR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster