I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Marine Corps decal
Posted by: sam fox (204.73.103.---)
Date: November 28, 2006 10:17AM

Have any of you who have made military rods used an eagle globe & anchor decal? If so where did you get it. I could have Decal Connection make it but I only need one decal. If you know of availability or have a decal to spare contact me and I'll pay for it. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marine Corps decal
Posted by: Mick McComesky (---.boeing.com)
Date: November 28, 2006 10:30AM

I have DC make the ones I use. I THINK that I may have an extra one laying around. I'll check tonight and let you know if you don't find one before then.

Posted by: Jerry Griffin (---.san.res.rr.com)
Date: November 28, 2006 11:04AM

Have a look at the "OohRah" picture I posted yesterday on the photo page - The bottom picture in the collage is the area between the split grips, and I put a waterslide decal that I made of the crown and anchor on top of the USMC letters. This was a VERY small blank (0.335 at the decal) so likewise the decal is small, but it could be any size. I know the picture is not the best but if you use the "larger image" feature you can see it better.

Posted by: Ron Walter (---.direcpc.com)
Date: November 28, 2006 07:51PM

Sam,
I have one water slide decal of the globe and anchor that decal connection just made for me. Send me an e-mail at mrrwally@hughes.net with your snail mail address and I will mail it to you.

Ron

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster