I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Busy Summer......Thanks!
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.233.204.68.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: November 20, 2006 09:56AM

Fellow Rod Builders;

Mud Hole Custom Tackle has been busy this summer improving our commitment to the rod building industry. This summer our dedicated staff has:
1) Published our first summer catalog.
2) Held our first open house with 300 people attending – a huge success.
3) Increased our offering of fly tying materials and rod building items. We now stock over 1,000,000 items from 25,000 SKU’s from over 100 vendors. Our multimillion dollar inventory is the largest in the world of rod building.
4) Arriving this week to our customer’s mail box will be our largest and best catalog ever! The 2007 catalog is 131 color pages packed with rod building and fly tying items. All existing customers will receive the new catalog, if you have not ordered a catalog from us, you can now at: [shop.mudhole.com]
5) We recently purchased the complete discontinued blank inventory from St. Croix rods. We will be featuring these first run blanks at some great savings this holiday season.
6) We have switched to a voice-over-IP phone system to give our customers a TOLL FREE number to call to place your orders 1-866-790-(RODS) 7637.
7) Finally, we have geared up for the holiday season with some great promotional items, specials and gift ideas. This week begins our holiday sales. Visit our web site and sign up for our email specials to be sure you don’t miss these great holiday specials.

None of the above could not have been possible without you, the customer. We thank you for your continued support and patronage as we begin 2007 - our 32nd year in business! Look for continued improvements and innovations from the world’s leader in rod building components and best wishes for the holiday season!

Regards,
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
NEW Toll Free Phone 1-866-790-7637
Web: www.mudhole.com
Email: sales@mudhole.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Busy Summer......Thanks!
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: November 20, 2006 02:20PM

Great NEWS!!!!!! Even more of your GREAT service!

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: Donald Newenhouse (---.235.202.94.Dial1.Orlando1.Level3.net)
Date: November 20, 2006 09:53PM

Can't wait for another open house, Super service, Friendly people and grrreat food !!!!!!!!

Also can't wait for the 2007 catalog to arrive .

Thanks Mud Hole and team for your service.

Happy Holiday <<< DON AT HOBBYRODS >>>

Posted by: Scott Ryan (---.kaf.afgn.army.mil)
Date: November 21, 2006 11:04PM

These guys at Mud Hole are killing me!!!

If my wife knew how much I have spent there over the last 5 weeks she wouldn't let me come home!!!

Ryan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster