I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: LOGIN ON PHOTO PAGE
Posted by: Shawn Moore (85.195.119.---)
Date: November 14, 2006 09:51AM

You also have to be careful that you do not cross up the passwords for this forum and the photo page. Same site but different packages. I do wish we could use one log in for both, but I understand why some sites including this one use two different packages for their forums and photos. I've seen the forums offered by the photopost people and they pretty much stink. But they do have the best photo software.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Carrington Tate (---.wellsfargo.com)
Date: November 14, 2006 10:44AM

I know barely anything about computers(so i won't comment), but the one thing that i caught on to quite quickly on this forum two years ago is that this site is owned by Tom K. and using his site is a privilege, not a right. Frustrating? Absolutely! Worthy of this thread?, i don't think so.

Carrington Tate
Durango, CO

Posted by: Mike Ballard (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: November 14, 2006 11:43AM

What part of it is frustrating? Art is using this site so he's logged in fine. Past problems seem to be his refusal to register properly and-or not using the correct password due to his auto form fill or whatever thing putting in old defunct passwords. I agree, it's not worthy of this thread. Why did Art start it? I doubt it was because of registration problems. Read between the lines. He has a personal beef and wanted to take it out on Tom here in public. Trouble was, it was his fault to begin with.

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: November 14, 2006 02:16PM

"Well thanks Steve for your thouhgt. But you see,, I have the same Username on this page,, which works fine. The same name I use for the sister site: "Fishingphoto.net" .

Art,

By the way, that is not the sister site to this one. This may further explain the problems you are having. The photo site to this page is "[www.rodbuilding.org]; Obviously, the password from someone else's site will not work on mine.

Everyone else - I've let this go on too long. Art has been given the information he needs to fix the problem on his end. He can do so, or not. That's up to him. We're not going to have any more insults or angry words, This is the end of this thread. If there should be others who might be having similar problems, they should read the instructions that were given to Art.

I paid a lot of money for this forum and photo page software and have to pony up for regular updates. If there was anything wrong with it you'd better believe that I would be happy to say so and would certainly be on somebody's butt at the company that writes and maintains the software. I am under no obligation to protect them or their product. I expect it to perform and do what I paid for. To date, however, we've yet to have any sort of glitch or problem with regards to registrations, passwords, etc. I cannot fix what is not broken.

Posted by: Anthony Lee (---.cache.maxonline.com.sg)
Date: November 14, 2006 08:43PM

Three cheers to Tom and all the wonderful guys who have contributed to this forum. Rod building is a very fulfilling craft and hobby and our mission is to make all fishermen happy. I love this craft and I term it as " romancing a custom built rod". Love is the word that should be kept within such a wonderful forum for where there is love there is peace.

Cheers,

Anthony Lee

Posted by: steve parks (---.mob.bellsouth.net)
Date: November 14, 2006 09:02PM

Yea...what he said. Far Out Dude! LOL

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster