I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Open House - Huge Success, Thanks!
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.233.204.68.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: October 09, 2006 08:04AM

A great big thank you to the over 300 customers who attended Mud Hole's first annual open house. By all accounts everyone had a great time, learned some new rod building techniques, picked up some great saving on rod building components and shared the fellowship of other rod builders around a great BBQ lunch. We also wanted to thank all the vendors who provided door prizes and traveled from far & near to attend.

Thanks again & we look forward to the 2nd Annual Open House to be even bigger and better!

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open House - Huge Success, Thanks!
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: October 09, 2006 08:06AM

That's a great turnout. Wish I had more time to get around to some of these things.

Posted by: John Britt (---.124-70.tampabay.res.rr.com)
Date: October 09, 2006 08:49AM

Tom it is the attendees who should be thanking you for a great event, two things I noticed outside the event itself was one the huge volume of blanks and components you have actually in stock and second the attitude of your employees under difficult conditions everyone was friendly and helpfull now I know why my service has always been top notch looking forward to your next open house
John

Posted by: Scott Youschak (72.242.111.---)
Date: October 09, 2006 09:17AM

The number of new rod builders attending the event was unbelievable and proves the potential for growth within the rod building world. I was expecting 5 to 10 people for the basic rod building seminar but the number far exceeded my expectations. I hope I was able to get a lot of these people started and look forward to next year.

Posted by: Cliff Hall (---.dialup.ufl.edu)
Date: October 09, 2006 10:09AM

To Tom McNAMARA & Team MudHole - A big THANK YOU for an excellent event for your First Annual Open House in Oviedo, FL (adjacent to Orlando, FL).

And highest commendations for the superb operation you run at MudHole Custom Tackle & Rod-Building Supply. ... First class, thru & thru - everything & everybody.

I have worked in and been a customer in medical research laboratories and medical clinics and pharmacies whose facilities were not as well-organized, presentable and CLEAN, as your Warehouse & Showroom. And whose Lab & Medical Staff were not as professional and attentive as your Crew at Team MudHole. ... Certainly something of which you all at MudHole can be proud. A place for every thing and every thing in its place.

Worth the trip, ... B)- ... New 7' Tarpon Spinner for Xmas gift.
Sincerely, -Cliff Hall, Gainesville, FL-USA.

Posted by: Bill Rice (---.254.156.246.Dial1.Orlando1.Level3.net)
Date: October 09, 2006 10:23AM

First of all THANK YOU for the great time that I had and the great information that I recieved. This is the first time that I've went to a OPEN HOUSE , although I've been at the store before and the people are just great. They are helpful in every aspect of ROD BUILDING and take the time to meet the needs that you have. ( EVEN A SHORT CUT BACK HOME--- around a lot of toll booths- But don't miss one booth at the open house!!!) The food & door prizes were just wonderful. A BIG HATS OFF to all at Mud Hole & the factory reps. WONDERFUL JOB !! It was a lot of hard work and went as smooth as silk!
Looking froward to seeing every one at the High Point Show.. and be sure to stop in the Mud Hole Booth.

Thanks again
Bill Rice

Posted by: Donald Newenhouse (---.235.207.148.Dial1.Orlando1.Level3.net)
Date: October 09, 2006 07:29PM

Yes a big thank you to the Mud Hole team for a great time that me and the My wife had at your open house .Everthing was just great. I am always hesitant on people having open house but I'm glad that I made the trip from Fort Myers.
Will do it again on your next one. Came home with some great deals.

All your staff was great .You really have to give thoes girls that was at the front of the store a big pat on the back they was super. It got real hot out there in the afternoon, but they was still just as nice.
I was totally amased on how fast that my order was filled. I handed a full sheet full and with in about five minutes I was handed my order , now that's fast.

Thanks again
DON

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster