I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Batson Ent - NEW Rainshadow/Forecast Product line has ARRIVED..
Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: August 22, 2006 05:44PM

Just a heads up to let you all know that all the 997 NEW items have arrived. ( Except the Rheemers & tappered Woven Graphite FOREGRIP, which are due in 9-15-2006). These are very exciting times for the Industry. With Batson's TEAM leading the way again with an INDUSTRY first ,S/S 316 substrate material used in guide frames: High Grade stainless steel that is used in our "X" series of guides. The lower carbon content allows for better corrosion resistance. ASTM-B117 tested for 720 hrs with NO CORROSION. It comes in the most popular Forecast component frame styles ( SN, SF, F w/RRD, VS, VS3, UD, ST, with matching tops, also avaiable in our EXCLUSIVE ALPS product line XN (w/RRD) guide style & matching PP tops w/RRD ).
We also have our new :
Triangular Reel seats(TRI-AH) in sizes 12, 16, 20, 22. In many different colors.w/matching Deluxe gimbals
CENTRA-LOCK Reel seats (CAH) in sizes 20, 22, 24. In Many differeny colors.w/matching Deluxe gimbal.
And SO many other new components it's hard to list them all.
Blanks such as the:
RCLB = Rainshadow Composite Live Bait blanks = 7 different models, features a UNIQUE blend of E-Glass and RX6 Graphite. The purpose is to allow the soft ( Fast ) flexable E-glass to handle the tip area with the graphite wrap adding lifting power and reduce weight.
XST = High modulas Samon/steelhead blanks = 6 of the most popular models, features a blend of RX8 & RX7 graphite, unbeleivable combination of sensitivity & strength - the new TC ( Titanium Chrome ) color is stunning..
IP's in 2pc = Rainshadow Inshore Popping blanks = 6 most popular models.
RX8+ Bass blanks = IMHO the finest blank on the market to date.
This brings our total of IN STOCK blanks to 419 different models ( Approximately 17,000 pcs in stock at all times) Plus so much more...

WOW. I'm EXCITED... I love this industry.. "The Vision Continues".
If you have not received our new 106 Page Color catalog please feel free to contact us for your FREE copy.
Thanks again to everyone, this would not be possible without all of your support. Please feel free to contact us or one of our many Authorized Distributors if you ever have any questions.
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast Product line..
www.batsonenterprises.com ( Not updated with new items YET)
batson@batsonenterprises.com
877-875-2381

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Batson Ent - NEW Rainshadow/Forecast Product line has ARRIVED..
Posted by: Steve Gardner (---.dyn.embarqhsd.net)
Date: August 22, 2006 09:12PM

I can personally testify to the fact that when Bill says
“Please feel free to contact us or one of our many Authorized Distributors if you ever have any questions“.
He absolutely means it! I have been in touch with Him several times on a project I am working on. He has gone far and above anything that I had hoped, or even could have expected to support me in putting this together.
Bill, thank you.
It’s nice to do business with people who truly "love this industry" and who do more then just talk about seeing it move to higher standards.

Posted by: BobMcKamey (---.r08.tncphl.infoave.net)
Date: August 23, 2006 09:22AM

For those of you that have not obtained the new 2007 Batson Enterprises catalog, I would definately suggest that you either contact them or us and get your hands on one. It is very hard to put into words how well this catalog is laid out, along with the many New For 2007 products that will blow you away. Fantastic job on these exciting new products from Batson. As a Distributor for the company we would like to let you know that you can contact us and we'll help assist you in ordering these new products or any of the existing line-up. We are in the process of re-vamping our web-site, which will include almost the entire line of the Batson products. Until the new site is launched you can contact us via phone at 931-684-6164 or e-mail me at -- customtackle@united.net We might even offer some special deals on certain items to entice you somewhat. Just contact us, as we are here to help assist you with the latest in the Batson line-up of items.

Bob McKamey -- Custom Tackle Supply

Posted by: Grant Darby (169.204.109.---)
Date: August 23, 2006 09:40AM

This is one of the times when it feels soooooo good to say how great it is to live blocks away from Batson Enterprises. I've seen the new blanks with the TC finish. They are eye poppin'!!! You bass guys will have to start bugging them for your type of blanks, but the line of salmon and steelhead sticks in the TC are beautiful. When Bill says they have 17,000 pieces in stock, I believe him....floor to ceiling with blanks and components.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster