I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Tom Kirkman... Please help with magazine article...
Posted by: Hunter Armstrong (---.lax.megapath.net)
Date: March 29, 2006 07:09PM

In a number of posts concerning rod finish, you have referred the poster to the article in RodMaker Magazine. I found an article by Rich Forhan in the "Library" link above, but I wanted to be certain that this was the article of which you wrote. Secondly, if the article I want is in the Excel files, how do I access it. Finally, I clicked on the link (on the left) to RodMaker Magazine with the notion of subscribing, however, the subscription link on the homepage failed. Any help you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks!
Tight lines,
Hunter

Never mind about the RodMaker Magazine subscription link. I found the correct one, which is not the one at the bottom of the homepage. My bad!:(

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2006 07:39PM by Hunter Armstrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tom Kirkman... Please help with magazine article...
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: March 29, 2006 07:49PM

Hunter,
Rich's article is not the one that is in the current issue of RM. The Excel file is a listing of AL published articles with volume/issue #. They are not accessible online. It's just a tool to either quickly locate an article without having to check through years of issues to find it OR to locate a back issue that you may want to purchase.

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

volume 9 #1
Posted by: Shawn Moore (85.195.123.---)
Date: March 29, 2006 07:53PM

The article is in the latest issue I think. Read it and believe it. It wil take care of all your finish problems.

Re: Tom Kirkman... Please help with magazine article...
Posted by: Hunter Armstrong (---.lax.megapath.net)
Date: March 30, 2006 09:48AM

Mike and Shawn,
Thanks a lot. Once again, I find more udeful information here than one could imagine. Oh, and Shawn, WAHOOWA!!!
Tight lines,
Hunter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster