I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast Products
Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: February 20, 2006 05:11PM

Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast Product line will be presented in a way no other line of blanks & components has ever been represented under one roof. We will be showcasing our entire product line in our 50 foot booth. this will include some new products not even introduced into our inventory YET, but approved for our new 100 pg color catalog( Due out July 1st ). I will not be bringing all the new items for obvious reasons. (Our competition will also be there).
We will showcase over 350 different blank models, from 5' fly blanks to 13' surf blanks. They will comprise of 7 diiferent materials & 9 different colors( via series). These are all STOCKING items for us.
We will also showcase well over 1000 different rod building components. The range go's from the smallest fly seats to the largest Aluminum Butts. from a 2/0 fly guide to a #50 spinning guide. Our range of products is mind boggling.
We encourage you to come and Shake & Feel our products, ask us questions. This is why we are coming to this great event. We are coming so you will feel comfortable when purchasing a Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast product.
We will have 2 Major Distributors there selling our products( Bob-Custom Tackle Supply , Ray & Robert - Fish Sticks 4 U ). The best approach to get Batson Products is to come and see us, ask us the questions and purchase them from the distributor. We are there to support our distributors & the Industry as a whole.
We will write the order on an order form for you to take to the distributor, if you like. I would recommend studying the Batson catalogs to figure out what you would like to see & feel, it would be very difficult to see & feel everything. Or just come with a catagory you would like to see..
We will have 6 team members there to answer any questions you may have in regards to the Batson Product line.
*Karry Batson -Lead Salesman,Advanced Rodbuilder, professional fishing Guide, very knowledgable in many different fishing techniques & applications of blanks & components.
*Josh Constant - Sales Consultant, Rodbuilder, Fisherman his whole life.
*Guy Tate - Blank Inspector, Fisherman - Will also have a Labtop demonstration on how we Inspect blanks.
*Matt Nelson - Warranty/Customer service manager - Rodbuilder, professional NW Guide. He will also have examples of warrantied blanks & non warrantied blanks.
*Mark Crouse - ( The Munich Rod Man ) IMHO - one of the Top weavers in the World, Fisherman. And a big supporter of the Batson Products.
*And Me - Rodbuider, fisherman and Very passionate about this industry. And I also know a few thing about blanks & components..

We are not a company that just buys & sells products.We are very unique.
I am very excited to meet with everyone, this is my passion. Come share the experience of the Batson Way of Doing Business. " The Vision Continues"

Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast Product lines
877-875-2381
batson@batsonenterprises.com
www.batsonenterprises.com

PS - next year I will bring Mike Thorson - IMHO the most talented designer in the industry today. Batson's not so secret weapon...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster