I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Website Update
Posted by: Andy Dear (---.231.14.197.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: February 02, 2006 04:23PM

Ok guys, it seems that were now back up and running at full capacity. I have made some changes to the site for better performance, and also to betetr reflect what we do down here in South Texas.

First of all, the website address has changed. It is now www.lamarfishing.com
The lamarreelseats address will remain active for a few months, but eventually it will go away, so update your "favorites list" with the new address!

Also, my email is now andy@lamarfishing.com

I am doing my best to catch up on all the rogue emails flaoting around in my old inbox, so please be patient!

REgards,

Andy Dear
Lamar Manf.
www.lamarfishing.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Website Update
Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.nccray.com)
Date: February 02, 2006 04:37PM

Rogue? I didn't know you dealt with those, Andy? ;)

Putter
Williston, ND

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.nj-01.cvx.algx.net)
Date: February 02, 2006 06:30PM

Andy
You and Karen at Bingham the only ones that carry Thread Master ??

Posted by: Andy Dear (---.231.14.95.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: February 02, 2006 07:05PM

No,Angler's Workshop does as well, and there MAY be 2 other distributors added as well. Ross Van Eckenvort In Australia has signed on as the Australian Distributor, and I just sent samples to a supplier in Spain today.

Although I am the master distributor with the sole exclusive rightsto the chemistry, I completely understand many of you prefer to buy from a certain vendor for certain reasons, therefore I encourage you to buy from any of the fine folks we partner with. I wouldn't have become involved with them if I didn't trust their integrity 100%

Andy

Date: February 02, 2006 07:19PM

I will buy from who ever ? I just under stand that you are have delivery problems and Karen must be busy and hard to get in touch with.

Posted by: Andy Dear (---.231.14.21.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: February 02, 2006 08:45PM

I am having delivery problems? Not that I am aware of......my email has been goofy these past few weeks, but that is fixed.

No delivery problems here...I have shipped over 60 orders this week.

Andy Dear
Lamar Mfg.

Date: February 02, 2006 09:02PM

I thought that email and site thing was slowing you down ? Your getting an email. Thanks

Posted by: John Blair (---.rgv.res.rr.com)
Date: February 02, 2006 10:08PM

Andy,
I will re-send all my emails...........Thanks for the info.........I was getting worried not hearing from you

Big John
Rio Hondo, Texas
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting

Posted by: Raymond Adams (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: February 02, 2006 10:13PM

Hi Andy,
Just looked at the new site and saved it! GOOD JOB!

Raymond Adams
Eventually, all things merge, and a river runs through it..

Posted by: Galen Briese (134.129.79.---)
Date: February 03, 2006 11:51AM

Andy, I am curious about the reamer setup that you are developing. I checked the website and it doesn't show up there, but any how I would like to hear more, and the approximate cost. Also, I would like to try out your new finish, but it is butt cold up here in North Dakota and guess that I will have to wait until it warms up before I get some, unless there is an alternative method of getting here without freezing. Thanks Galen Briese

Posted by: Andy Dear (---.231.14.71.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: February 03, 2006 05:33PM

Galen,
Just sent you an email regarding the freezing of epoxy....

Andy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster