I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Last Call
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: December 14, 2005 10:50AM

With each new issue of RodMaker, I order an extra 1500 copies so that I'll have back issues to offer for awhile. Unfortunately, this takes a toll on my available space and I'm suddenly confronted with the fact that I have no more room to store them. So, I'm cutting the remainder of the first 4 years of RodMaker loose. *(DEMAND FOR THESE OLDERS ISSUES NO LONGER JUSTIFIES THE EXPENSE OF MAINTAINING THEM IN ANY FORM.) I'm arranging a sale to a company that specializes in back issues of various older magazines. These will turn up again, somewhere by somebody, but I have no idea what they'll sell for or when they'll be available.

However, before I do that, I'll offer them to rod builders at a special price for the next week or so. After that, they leave here forever - I won't be offering any back issues from the first 4 volumes of RodMaker ever again. I just have to make some room and for what I make on these it's not economically feasible to rent additional storage space just for warehousing back issues.

Here are the issues that remain available (most are originals - a few are color reproductions). You can view the contents of each issue on the back issue page at the RodMaker website - www.rodmakermagazine.com

Volume 1
Issues #3, 5

Volume 2
Issues #1, 2 and 5

Volume 3
Issues #1, 2, 5 and 6

Volume 4
Issues #2, 3, 4 and 5

Each issue is just $5 for the next week. But please do not order them off the RodMaker website or you will be charged the regular $6.95 per issue fee. To get this special one-time price, you'll need to send a check or MO to RodMaker at PO Box 1322, High Point, NC 27261. Again, do NOT order these from the website or you will be charged the regular price of $6.95 each. Make sure you list your mailing address and which issues you want.

Sometime the following week I'll finalize plans to sell whatever remains. At this point I cannot say what the company will sell them for or how soon they'll make them available.

RodMaker volumes 5 and up will continue to be in good supply and should be available through the website for some time to come.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Last Call
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: December 14, 2005 11:57AM

For those who have emailed to ask about shipping, there is no extra charge for shipping. All orders of 3 or more will go out by 1st class priority mail at no extra charge. Orders for 2 issues or less will go out by regular 1st class mail, no extra charge.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster