I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

RodMaker Reception Door Prizes
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: November 26, 2005 08:20PM

I've added a few more door prizes to the list and will continue to update as more "loot" comes in. Keep an eye on the show website for future updates - I'll have more to add this coming week.

I do want to explain why I prefer to just give these items away via door prizes. Some of you have mentioned that you thought it would be nice to raffle items off and then give the money to charity or keep it to use for this website. Nothing wrong with that, but there are 2 important reasons that I'd rather not turn it into a raffle: First, I want everyone to have the same chance to win regardless of how deep their pockets might be. Second, I'd rather have the attendees spending their money with the vendors downstairs instead of with me, buying raffle tickets.

So, like last year, everything will be given away at the RodMaker Reception. Nothing to buy. Everybody gets a ticket - you can win once, that's all. The largest and most expensive items will go first so that everybody is in the hunt.

Following is the list of door prizes to be given away at the RodMaker Reception on Saturday Evening. Admission is free. Nothing to buy. Come eat our food and drink our drinks and win one of these fantastic prizes!

(More to be added on a continuing basis. We expect to give away roughly 100 door prizes this year.)

Renzetti Original Master Rod Lathe - retail value $800
Renzetti Morton Guide Placement Graphs (2) - retail value $59.95 each

American Tackle Professional Rod Wrapping Machine - retail value $300

Swampland Rods Deluxe Nail Knot Kit In Personalized Wood Case - Priceless!
Swampland Rods Custom Wood Rod Rack - The Price Is Right!

Lamar Manufacturing - Thread Finish Kits (2) - retail value $12 each
Lamar Manufacturing - Wood Turning DVD - retail value $29.95

Lamiglas PFT108-4/5 Perigee 9' 4/5 wt fly rod blank - retail value $99
Lamiglas CFL904-3 Blue Ridge Travel 7'6" 4 wt flly blank - retail value $108
Lamiglas LP844 XMG50 7' rod blank - retail value $90
Lamiglas IMP844-3 IM700 7' 3 pc popping blank - retail value $114
Lamiglas IMP903-3 IM700 7'6" 3 pc popping blank - retail value $117
Lamiglas CSB 114-2M Tri-Flex Surf 9'6" 2pc - retail value $130
Lamiglas LGM84 1MH Muskie Series 7' 1pc - retail value $101
Lamiglas LHK6.0FL Handle Kit. RHW cork/NS cocobolo seat - retail value $80
Lamiglas LHK7.0FL Handle Kit. FW cork/REC seat with FB - retail value $100

RodMaker Magazine - RodMaker Shop Aprons (3) - retail value $15 each
RodMaker Magazine - RodMaker Hats (3) - retail value $14 each

Thus far, the following companies have donated prizes for the RodMaker Reception:

Renzetti, Inc. (www.renzetti.com)
American Tackle (www.americantackle.us)
Swampland Rods (swamplandrods.com)
Lamar Manufacturing (www.lamarreelseats.com)
Lamiglas (www.lamiglas.com)
RodMaker Magazine (www.rodmakermagazine.com)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RodMaker Reception Door Prizes
Posted by: Sammy Mickel (---.r4.ncreed.infoave.net)
Date: November 26, 2005 09:41PM

Amazing! For those of you who didn't get to attend last year it was a top notch event and no doubt this year will be even better.

Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.propel.com)
Date: November 26, 2005 10:38PM

I'll be adding something in there again Tom; not sure what yet...

Putter
Williston, ND

Posted by: Fred Yarmolowicz (---.brick101.nj.comcast.net)
Date: November 27, 2005 06:24PM

I just hope it dont snow here in Jersey like it did last year being as I am committed to being here if it does.

Freddwhy (Rapt-Ryte)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster