I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

CCS website
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: September 29, 2005 11:48AM

The new Common Cents System website should be online by early next week. It will include all 6 of the Common Cents Article series, the Rosetta Stone Chart, A CCS Glossary, a "commonly asked questions" section, 4 related articles and tips section and a couple links, one of which will be Bob Hesser's CCS data site.

The link to the site is at the top of the sponsor column and it will go live early next week.

The site is very nice and you will be able to download the articles in PDF so that you can read or use them without having to be in front of your computer to do so. You are also free to distribute the information but we do ask that you give credit to Dr. Hanneman whenever possible.

I'll let everyone know when the site is active. I expect this to be Monday or Tuesday of next week. And yes, the site is provided by RodMaker Magazine free for your use. There will be no charge to use it or for downloading any of the articles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CCS website
Posted by: Doug Moore (---.dfw.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date: September 29, 2005 12:45PM

Thanks Tom!

Regards......Doug@
TCRds

Posted by: Shawn Moore (82.96.100.---)
Date: September 29, 2005 10:20PM

I've already got the articles but will be anxious to see what else is added there. Another example of generousity towards the rod building and fishing hobbies. It's a shame more of those who "claim" to promote rod building don't do things like this. I guess it's easier to talk about it than actually do it. Congrats. I think Dr. Hanneman will be a household word among fishermen in a few years.

Posted by: Raymond Adams (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: September 29, 2005 11:10PM

Awesome Tom!
I already have the articles but having the info only a click away is really
a time saver! A great system for rod builders and fisherman alike!

Raymond Adams
Eventually, all things merge, and a river runs through it..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster