I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

For John Mantele
Posted by: steve parks (---.mob.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 27, 2005 03:15PM

John.....I was in Sam's Club today, they had the 2oz cups that you use for your mixer. They came in a box of 2000 for $7.58. Overall that's a lot cheaper than buying them 3 bucks for a 100 of them plus shipping. Just thought I'd let you know.

Steve

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For John Mantele
Posted by: Billy Vivona (4.43.114.---)
Date: July 27, 2005 03:59PM

Steve, you are now ooficially the supplier for these cups. Anyone who needs cups, just send Steve an e-mail, and he will gladly take care of you. He preferes you order in lots of 5 cups, as he has a ton of spare time to go to teh Post Office.

Date: July 27, 2005 04:43PM

You ain't right.....LOL

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.250.171.183.Dial1.Weehawken1.Level3.net)
Date: July 27, 2005 05:13PM

Nice guy Billy -- I can see him getting 50,000 emails for cups Your bad

Posted by: Mike Searl (---.a)
Date: July 27, 2005 06:39PM

Steve, do you offer a discount for DOUBLE ORDERS for a total of 10?? Golly, I'm new here, but just couldn't resist. lol

Posted by: Lynn Huffman (---.dialup4.community-web.net)
Date: July 27, 2005 08:07PM

Boy Billy,
Laugh if you want, but you may have just dropped a fortune in Steve's lap. I've heard of a guy down in Texas that just bought a fine new house and a fine new shop on the money he made off re-selling you guys Scotch-brite that you can find in any big box store (sorry Andy, Just kidding).

LH Custom Rods

Date: July 27, 2005 09:14PM

These are some good posts! LOL!!!!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous User (163.206.192.---)
Date: July 28, 2005 12:04PM

Bulk buying can really be a good deal if you're not overwhelmed by the minimum quantity. My local rod building club has taken advantage of bulk orders on blanks to save shipping costs. We ordered some other supplies to get box or carton pricing . . . 6" x 9" scotchbrite pads $11/box of 20, 2" Roloc sanding disks and polishing disks $25/box of 50 and exceeded a minimum order that got us free shipping. Often there is no sales tax on mail orders as well.

Steve I'll take 100 cups for 37 cents, LOL!

Date: July 28, 2005 02:37PM

Uh Mike...that'll be 38 cents for a 100. LOL

(7.58/2000)100=.379

LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster