I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Article from Rodmaker magazine
Posted by: matthew woods (---.nas30.houston4.tx.us.da.qwest.net)
Date: July 07, 2005 11:12PM

I would like to have a copy of the article Easy Reel Seat Mounting from Vol 7 #2 Mar/Apr 04. I tried the online Library, but could only get a list of newly added items. If there is an archive available, I would appreciate knowing about it. I will pay mailing costs and copying cost if necessary. If this request causes any copywrite problems, please disregard. Thanks Matt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Article from Rodmaker magazine
Posted by: Phil Richmond (---.200-68.tampabay.res.rr.com)
Date: July 07, 2005 11:53PM

[rodmakermagazine.com]

Just go to the above link and order the backissue.

Phil

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.b.003.brs.iprimus.net.au)
Date: July 08, 2005 02:02AM

Mathew, if it is reference the flexcoat arbors just go to the flexcoat website gives you a good run down on what you need to know. I have also found the flexcoat company very helpful in providing additional information when asked.

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: July 08, 2005 08:45AM

The issue is for sale on the back issue page. Copying or reproducing articles is illegal and I would do more than just frown on anyone I caught doing that sort of thing.

The article did detail use of the Flex Coat arbors, but what is on the Flex Coat site is not the same as the procedure outlined in the magazine article.

Posted by: matthew woods (---.nas30.houston4.tx.us.da.qwest.net)
Date: July 08, 2005 11:10AM

My thanks for the posts of info on this request. The Flex coat site answered some of my questions. To Tom K: I hope you understand that it was not my intention to pirate copyrighted material, the reason for my disclaimer on my post, but not having seen a copy of Rodmaker, I was not aware of your copyright policy. Some trade and hobby magazines allow some copies of some articles. Again thanks for the info and the opporltunity to use your Forum.

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: July 08, 2005 01:04PM

Not a problem. I realized you were not trying to have anyone copy the material.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster