I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

bass rods
Posted by: Luis Villarreal (208.209.117.---)
Date: July 05, 2005 11:45PM

Looking for a good yet not to expensive for bass. need some ideas

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bass rods
Posted by: Jim Kirby (---.dyn.grandenetworks.net)
Date: July 06, 2005 12:00AM

At the low end (pricewise) you might consider Pac Bay Tradition or Rainforest series (TRMBC783 or RFMBC783 for spinners and TRMBC844 or RFMBC844 or heavier for worms/jigs).

At a slightly, but not much, higher price look to the Rainshadow RX7 line.

Both of these are great values for the money.

Date: July 06, 2005 12:06AM

thanx just what i needed

Posted by: Don Jones (65.213.88.---)
Date: July 06, 2005 09:09AM

For moving lures it's hard to beat Seeker BS706S. Price is right around $40.00.

Posted by: Phil Richmond (---.200-68.tampabay.res.rr.com)
Date: July 06, 2005 12:14PM

The Cascades that Mudhole has are really nice, I ordered one and very impressed with it for the money. Also, Andy over at Lamar reel seats has some All Star blanks at unreal prices, I'm waiting for those to show up in the mail yet.

Posted by: Dan Grulke (---.fairfaxcounty.gov)
Date: July 06, 2005 02:01PM

I highly reccomend the rainshadow rx7 series bass rods. These rods are tough and sensitive and a bargin. Check out the crankbait rods that are new this year, they maybe one of the sweetest crankbait rods available. Having purchased both the cascades blanks and the new rainshadows I would definately go with the rainshadow rx7's. The rainshadows are a fraction of the cost of the sc3's and performance wise in the same catagoery.

Dan Grulke

Posted by: Andrew White (66.204.20.---)
Date: July 08, 2005 10:00AM

I'm fond of SCIIIs and SCIIs.

Date: July 08, 2005 01:36PM

thanx guys for everything

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster