I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Batson Enterprises & Lamiglass
Posted by: Chris Porter (---.242.234.225.Dial1.Seattle1.Level3.net)
Date: April 11, 2005 11:31AM

I went to the NW rodbuilders show at the Lamiglass plant in Woodland WA. I can't believe the way we were treated. I am a new rod builder and everyone from the gentlemen doing the presentations to the other rod builders could not have been more friendly and helpful. I have been involved in several different industries and never have I seen company owners and individuals treat each other with such respect and kindness.
Todd Vivian is one of the hardest working men I have ever seen, no wonder they put out such a great product.
I had the chance to meet Bill Batson and his " TEAM ", I have not met a more stand up individual in business before, I am proud to say the few rods I have built have been theirs and they will be my first rod of choice for all future projects. I love fishing with their poles but what I like even more is doing business ( what little I do ) with peoplep that run their business with the same honesty and integrity that they live in their personal lives.
Bill thanks for not being afraid to stand upin front of a group of "customers" and proclaim that you run your business the way GOD wants you to run your business.
Chris Porter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Batson Enterprises & Lamiglas
Posted by: Todd R. Vivian (---.lamiglas.com)
Date: April 12, 2005 02:27PM

Chris,
we certainly enjoyed having you attend the seminar. I think most in attendance left feeling it was worth their time. There certainly was a wide array of demonstrations and products showcased and you are correct, the camaraderie is always a huge part of these events. It is the love of this that keep those of us who try to service this industry here.
Hope to see you here again next year.

Todd

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster